Unity Sexy Mystic Survivors [v1.0.7] [Fantasize Games]

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes
Nov 21, 2021
damn, it's too hard too get gold&lvl up, and most important that my potato laptop can't handle these good graphic like this(set to normal also lag like hell lol)

danielvel97

May 27, 2022
This is a very weak demo, doubt the final release will be worth it, most likely exactly what it's like now but with more characters. From the Tower Defense game they made I can only gather that it'll be pretty dang uninteresting, won't be any reasons to play this over the original. But who knows, it MIGHT be good enough to distract yourself with a few rounds?
Games like this are literally just made to be satisfying, and it is. It's just missing characters, stronger monsters, more bosses and higher EXP, lvl up is so slow later on
It's a great game once the missing things are added, which based on the videos on steam, they are added

Beckz

May 11, 2020
A knock off from an old game like "Kungfu Master"..

It is good to see lot of kind gameplay are adapted to H game there.
So far the best one is probably "Magical drop" Knock off.

fhxlog

Jun 10, 2018
the sword radius is trash, and probably should had 1slot of starting weapon upgrade when level up
the sword is useless without projectile increase

Last edited:

MIC132

May 14, 2018
Played a bit of the Prologue that released recently. It's only for the SFW version sadly.
In general it seems to be a fairly decent (if quite direct) VS clone.

I just hope that the final NSFW content will be more than one scene per girl, as tends to be the case in those types of games..

XRRoy

Oct 26, 2018
Ah yes, the game that keeps on delaying month after month... I just removed it from my wishlist in early September, doesn't look like anything worth waiting for anymore.

Played a bit of the Prologue that released recently. It's only for the SFW version sadly.
In general it seems to be a fairly decent (if quite direct) VS clone.

I just hope that the final NSFW content will be more than one scene per girl, as tends to be the case in those types of games..
At this rate I doubt if there will be any sort of R-18 content in the final release, you came for the NSFW stuff? Well, too bad but they ran out of stock!
Such pathetic developer.

Last edited:
Reactions: Vlive

artNameOrNum

Jun 30, 2021
Ah yes, the game that keeps on delaying month after month... I just removed it from my wishlist in early September, doesn't look like anything worth waiting for anymore.

At this rate I doubt if there will be any sort of R-18 content in the final release, you came for the NSFW stuff? Well, too bad but they ran out of stock!
Such pathetic developer.
If so, sounds like more pathetic investors...

• Sad
Reactions: phoenix31 and XRRoy

Draonir

Nov 24, 2017
someone got a hand of a new version. I just saw that beautiful mystic survivor was released on steam in early access. I do know that they changed a lot from the version in may

Reactions: devilmagi

diablo8x

Feb 3, 2018
They made this game first, then delay it like crazy, and it was until THEN they decided to release THAT game. You got it another way around.
Dont think he was talking about the order just that its the same developer :D

kirorolove

Dec 10, 2019
Update 1.0.2 DLC comming up

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 8 Votes