Unity Sexy Mystic Survivors [v1.0.7] [Fantasize Games]

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
Console is opening, but steel dosnt work, and broken the game. Endless loading on try start any game.
If you click the console window, the game is pause. 'cause console has pause by clicking. This case, press the space bar(any key) to continue the game.
Is there any errors(red text) on console ?
as your log, working ok.. can you try it another pc(notebook)?

NutInShell

Dec 1, 2019
Cheats plugin.
This is plugin of BepInEx. If want use this, U must install BepInEx.
This plugin is Independent Game Version. works on next game updates too.

Install
  • Download . May be u had x64 version. use
  • Extract it to game folder.
  • Run game once.
  • "BepInEx\plugins\" folder will be created. If not, move game to another place.(ex. "c:\Games\BMS\")
  • Extract plugin to "BepInEx\plugins\" folder.

Features
  • F1 : HP cheat. 100%/49%/20%/off (rotation)
  • F4 : Gallery Open (toggle)
  • Enable Test Mode Cheats(Basically game had)
    • C : Special Skill Cooldown
    • G : Add Gold 500
    • H : Spawn HP
    • I : Revival Count + 100
    • J : Boss Chest
    • Left Shift + J : Lucky Chest
    • Left Shift + Left Ctrl + J : Super Lucky Chest
    • K : Kill All
    • Shift + K : Kill All buff type
    • L : Level Up
    • M : Make 49% HP
    • N : Make 20% HP
    • O : Continue
    • P : Pause
    • Q : Weapon PU Frost Nova
    • R : Relic Selection
    • U : Hero Invincible
    • X : Disable Spawning
    • 3 : Horde Spawner
    • 4 : Weapon PU Beam
    • 5 : Evolution Weapon
    • 6 : Spawn Special Skill
    • 9 : info GUI
    • / : Magnet
    • - : Damage 10
    • ] : elapsedTime + 10
    • Shift + ] : elapsedTime + 60
    • [ : elapsedTime - 10
    • Shift + [ : elapsedTime - 60
    • . : Time Skip 10
    • Shift + . : Time Skip 60
Is there a button to make the menu reappear? a few seconds after launch it dissappears and it's a hussle to keep searching in differend window for the buttons

Reactions: HGviewer

kumarin

Feb 19, 2022
Is there a button to make the menu reappear? a few seconds after launch it dissappears and it's a hussle to keep searching in differend window for the buttons
There are missed some features about Test-mode Cheats. check the Features in text.

MIC132

May 14, 2018
Are there not scenes for every character yet? Beat it with everyone, but only got scenes for the first 5 characters. Also, gallery has 10 spots? Is there some secret to unlocking scenes for other characters that I'm missing?

From the release FAQ:

What is the adult content included in this release?

There are a total of 10 sex scenes in this release. And only the 5 female protagonists of the game have sex scenes:
  • Bellatrix
  • Melisandre
  • Camyla
  • Ayane
  • Sophia

Apart from the sex scenes, the portraits of the above 5 girls (and only of the above 5 girls) will get their clothes broken until their nipples are revealed.

Why don't the other girls have adult content too?

The other 4 girls (Rosaline, Cassandra, Isaya, Ciara) belong to another future project of ours called "Eldencia". They are just guest characters in the game.

Apart from these 4 guest characters, we also have a plan to add more guest characters from other games into our game (as a collaboration with other developers), and these guest characters will not have sex scenes as well.

What is the adult content planned for future updates?

We have 1 more big sex scene currently being worked on, and we will also add 100% nude portraits for the above 5 girls.

We may also add more sex scenes for the above 5 girls, or create original characters and add their sex scenes as well, but to be honest with you guys, that will largely depend on the performance of this release. So if you want to see more future content, please shower us with your support!

MIC132

May 14, 2018
Also, anyone else got some characters speaking in Chinese despite having it set to Japanese?

MIC132

May 14, 2018
any luck with 100 save file or how do i unlock the god damn gallery
"Unlock" as in cheat in the whole gallery?
Normal scene unlocks are for beating any stage. Only the first 5 characters have scenes and each has 2 so you have to win twice.

Reactions: adgg

adgg

Sep 4, 2020
"Unlock" as in cheat in the whole gallery?
Normal scene unlocks are for beating any stage. Only the first 5 characters have scenes and each has 2 so you have to win twice.
its require too much grinding i dont have that much patience or time i just wait for the save file tnks for the answer

Reactions: ArkusWake

redlong264

Jul 21, 2017
i have a really noob question, i unlocked every scene, weapon, archi but i can't unlock 3rd map yet? is it still not available yet?

MIC132

May 14, 2018
Any idea how weapon rarity works? It seems you can find the same weapon but with a different rarity, and there is even an upgrade that raises starting weapon rarity.
Is a higher rarity same weapon just better?

Harvey Danger

Jul 10, 2017
Huh.

You know, I was expecting *way* less than this - but there's extended mechanics, there's outright *new* mechanics (compared to Vampire Survivors, of course), and I...

I don't hate them.

In fact, some of them are pretty good!

Hell, I'd actually buy it on Steam if it wasn't for the "HEY EVERYONE ON THIS DUDE'S FRIENDS LIST - GUESS WHAT *HE'S* DOING RIGHT NOW!" factor.

Reactions: PseudominusBoss

Harvey Danger

Jul 10, 2017
Any idea how weapon rarity works? It seems you can find the same weapon but with a different rarity, and there is even an upgrade that raises starting weapon rarity.
Is a higher rarity same weapon just better?
Typically, yeah - I think it's meant to be similar to the boon rarity mechanic in "Hades"

MIC132

May 14, 2018
Huh.

You know, I was expecting *way* less than this - but there's extended mechanics, there's outright *new* mechanics (compared to Vampire Survivors, of course), and I...

I don't hate them.

In fact, some of them are pretty good!

Hell, I'd actually buy it on Steam if it wasn't for the "HEY EVERYONE ON THIS DUDE'S FRIENDS LIST - GUESS WHAT *HE'S* DOING RIGHT NOW!" factor.
Yeah, the game is a quite decent Vampire Survivors clone, if a bit "dry" for my tastes (I prefer something like HoloCure).
But the amount and quality of H-content is disappointing. At this point it would be better to ditch that and focus on the survivors aspect.
I hope someone makes a good H-game in this genre that somehow incorporates the H into gameplay, not just as a win (or lose) scenes. We managed this with RPGs and many other genres.

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes