Unity Sexy Mystic Survivors [v1.0.7] [Fantasize Games]

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes

MIC132

May 14, 2018
when the game receive an update i need to restart all my progress or i can keep my save?
I was even able to transfer saves from the demo, so should be no problem. (had to copy manually, but that was because the demo was for the sfw version)

MIC132

May 14, 2018
how unlock the 3rd map? i defeat the 2 final boss but the 3rd map is still locked
Might not be implemented yet, the game is in Early Access. But check achievements, they say what they unlock. If it's not there, then probably isn't in yet.

Terryluxray

May 17, 2019
A very vicious game. hentai is just a welcome garnish on top of this cake. I went on to show some screenshots of what happened to me in very difficult mode for the first time. I liked the cross a lot.
Sin título.png Sin título 3.png Sin título 4.png
Does anyone know where the game save is saved? because after the beta I had to restart for lack of that

May 3, 2022
A very vicious game. hentai is just a welcome garnish on top of this cake. I went on to show some screenshots of what happened to me in very difficult mode for the first time. I liked the cross a lot.
View attachment 2191792 View attachment 2191794 View attachment 2191796
Does anyone know where the game save is saved? because after the beta I had to restart for lack of that
I was going to ask how you got so much damage on the Holy Cross, then I realized you went for all PBAOE abilities so no wonder your Holy Cross was constantly hitting every enemy. I also cleared that map on Very Hard and Holy Cross was one of my lower damage weapons for the run.

Oh WOW Holy Cross pairs insanely well with Rosalina's special ability. Just cleared second map on very hard did 18k dps with Holy Cross. 43k gold and over 35k kills.

Last edited:

artNameOrNum

Jun 30, 2021
View attachment 2192519

How could you achieve so much kill? If i lower the difficulty i overclear the map, but still impossible to reach even 20k. :unsure:
Just fyi, choose large-area or long-range weapons and improve your damage by passive skills like +atk,+area,+duration,-cooldown, all these can improve your dps. Then just stand still to kill enemies. Your kill number just equals (total dmg/enemy hp).

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
How could you achieve so much kill? If i lower the difficulty i overclear the map, but still impossible to reach even 20k. :unsure:
Increased difficulty adds more enemy spawns per wave, and makes them tougher. On hard (IIRC, one above normal) I generally see about 15k kills. If it works like some other survivor games, you also need to kill enemies fast to cause waves to spawn faster.

Though I did run into an annoying bug on stage 2. The 15 minute enemy (blood sludge) never died, I think the last one of it's split off forms jumped out of the map. The final boss doesn't spawn if that happens, so the mission will never end unless you die or manually quit.

redlong264

Jul 21, 2017
For my personal record the most kill i could get is in extreme mode with lightning shield + holy cross + scythe + rain arrow is 35k, u clear mob really fast but that build really risky and depend on luck the most.
Also different between epic and legendary core passive skills really minimal like 0,2~0,5%.

redlong264

Jul 21, 2017
View attachment 2192519

dont stand 1 place wait for mobs coming to u, mob walk really slow and repawn outside of ur view, also try to pick a map randomly have golden bird + magnify glass + something like crystal heart/armor/exp book. Pick awaken 0.1% drop chest u will get shit ton of high tier chest and ur skill will be all lv 20+
Also spin hammer and lightning armor will knock back boss and mobs combine with 2nd scythe upgrade boss will pernamently stuck between 2 circle and constantly burn hp by holy cross burst.

Reactions: BlaKawKebab

lorddavid

Jul 7, 2018
Energy shield requires the armor passive item to evolve.

and if you have no idea what they mean by "go to the question mark" you need to pick up 100 items (gold piles, potions, power-ups, basically break the chests that are lying around) to unlock the compass, the ? is one of the things it'll show you the way to on the minimap. You can also unlock the map by collecting 2k gold in a single run to make it slightly easier to use the compass, but it's not required.
Thanks XD

MIC132

May 14, 2018
Lol... this game is a timekiller
Does anybody know when the full version will become available?
From the steam page:
Approximately how long will this game be in Early Access?
“We anticipate remaining in Early Access for a minimum of 3 months for version 1.0. There is additional content planned after our 1.0 release and we will continue to support the game afterward.”

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes