Unity Sexy Mystic Survivors [v1.0.7] [Fantasize Games]

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes

gnihtyreve

Sep 29, 2020
Any idea how weapon rarity works? It seems you can find the same weapon but with a different rarity, and there is even an upgrade that raises starting weapon rarity.
Is a higher rarity same weapon just better?
higher rarity higher damage
but there are not significant difference

Shaidov

Oct 26, 2020
Of the 10 available scenes, I was able to open only 4, is this how it should be?

MIC132

May 14, 2018
Of the 10 available scenes, I was able to open only 4, is this how it should be?
Are you sure you played the correct characters?
Only the first 5 have scenes and each has two so you need to win twice with each of the first 5.

Alamand

Dec 7, 2016
I tried to upgrade it to level 8, but It jumped to level 9, not to evolve it...
Energy shield requires the armor passive item to evolve.

If that's the character you have to "rescue" (per description) then in the first level go to the question mark on the map and kill all the enemies around her.
and if you have no idea what they mean by "go to the question mark" you need to pick up 100 items (gold piles, potions, power-ups, basically break the chests that are lying around) to unlock the compass, the ? is one of the things it'll show you the way to on the minimap. You can also unlock the map by collecting 2k gold in a single run to make it slightly easier to use the compass, but it's not required.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
how do i win?
At 30 minutes a boss spawns (and locks you into a relatively small area), beat the boss and you win the stage. If you've gotten decent items, evolutions, and bought some upgrades it's easy enough on normal.

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes