Unity Sexy Mystic Survivors [v1.0.7] [Fantasize Games]

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes
Mar 19, 2018
How could you achieve so much kill? If i lower the difficulty i overclear the map, but still impossible to reach even 20k. :unsure:
Higher difficulty spawns more mobs. Area wide skills, IMO makes more mobs more kills which kinda makes hingher difficulty a bit easier except for the bosses and elites. My favorite was combo of holy pendant>holy cross, scythe>dark scythe, blessed hammer>H.storm, E.shield>L.shield, Sun stone> sun orb, magic lamp>O.Lamp. Was able to finish extreme diff with that combo but I was lucky with the skill drop and passives spawns on the map.

You can see what passive needed to evolve a weapon by looking at the upper right corner of the skill card. I recommend to pick other passives not dropped in the map, you can see what passive drops on the map by pausing (esc button) and look at the map, I think compass is needed.

May 3, 2022
My favorite was combo of holy pendant>holy cross, scythe>dark scythe, blessed hammer>H.storm, E.shield>L.shield, Sun stone> sun orb, magic lamp>O.Lamp.
Overcharged Lamp is definitely powerful but I've started to hate it just because the constant explosions everywhere are really blinding. Hammer seems to be popular but everytime I've used it it preforms really really poorly. I've cleared very hard about 4 times now and getting ready for an extreme run, is there something about the Hammer I'm missing?

redlong264

Jul 21, 2017
Overcharged Lamp is definitely powerful but I've started to hate it just because the constant explosions everywhere are really blinding. Hammer seems to be popular but everytime I've used it it preforms really really poorly. I've cleared very hard about 4 times now and getting ready for an extreme run, is there something about the Hammer I'm missing?
hammer can knock back both mob and bosses alot of ppl using it with shield charge or cross cause it make boss stunlock.

redlong264

Jul 21, 2017
yup, most of ppl use first evo, and they combine with 2nd evo of scythe, u can make boss stuck between 2 circle. That hammer really OP it can even knockback sub/main boss.

Reactions: Nijinda Futatama

binglebangles

Apr 29, 2020
This was a fun little game. I binged, and so far the only achievement left is 400K enemy kills. I don't think I'm going to make that one until there's more updates :LOL:

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
This was a fun little game. I binged, and so far the only achievement left is 400K enemy kills. I don't think I'm going to make that one until there's more updates :LOL:
Depends a bit on your luck with the number of runs to clear all the scenes / other unlocks. And also the difficulty that you're playing on, since higher difficulty has more spawns. I just got it on my last run for the last scene unlock.

sinrtb

Nov 4, 2017
how do you unlock Ciara? I got her free from the ritual ( ? on map) and that is gone but she isn't in my roster so I am not sure what to now?

Mar 19, 2018
Hammer works best with projectile speed buff, especially when evolved to H.storm which exists permanently and as some else has said, I mainly use it to keep some elites away, just to survive lol. There was a cool guide on steam on weapons and that was just my personal favs, you should consider your own build. But I think everyone agrees Holy Cross is OP in extreme diff, just needs that area and damage buff. This is one where I finished extreme using ayane. Probably not the most efficient build but hey, I survived extreme lol I'm not sure how that holy cross got 31k DPS Usually it's only around 20K or a bit more.
Ayane.png

May 3, 2022
Yeah that looks more like the builds I've been using. Huh inferno shield really got 0 damage? That's pretty nuts, never got popped once huh.

tsukikansen

Mar 25, 2021
Seems a new update got released:
New content:
Stage 3: Dark Castle - unlocks after beating Stage 2
Weapon Magic Armory now deals more damage the longer it is held and fire automatically at full charge
Support for 16/10 resolution
Bugfixes for music not playing

artNameOrNum

Jun 30, 2021
Wait for update. And I've met the mentioned bug that the slime boss of level 2 can't be killed. I duno how to fix it.

Mar 19, 2018
Yeah that looks more like the builds I've been using. Huh inferno shield really got 0 damage? That's pretty nuts, never got popped once huh.
Something definitely bugged out during that run, not sure what, I tried again with similar build (of course with different time of acquiring things) and Holy cross only got around 21K DPS and inferno shield got 1 or 2k, I think, not sure if I mixed it up with something else but definitely no zero, everything else besides holy cross was around 1-3 K.

Terryluxray

May 17, 2019
I bought it on steam and I was surprised that the save of the pirated game is the same as for steam. So I didn't have to do anything again.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
I bought it on steam and I was surprised that the save of the pirated game is the same as for steam. So I didn't have to do anything again.
IIRC unity has a default save location, so unless the developer overrides that any change in folder for launching the game can still find the saves. Renpy does the same thing too.

Terryluxray

May 17, 2019
IIRC unity has a default save location, so unless the developer overrides that any change in folder for launching the game can still find the saves. Renpy does the same thing too.

Too bad it doesn't unlock the achievements on steam, this doesn't happen even when replaying with the characters

3.60 star(s) 8 Votes