VN Others Completed Abandoned Sexy Mythical Beast Adventure [Final] [Marc]

2.20 star(s) 6 Votes

EdgeOfShadow

Sep 24, 2017
If you think dog eyes look human.... nvm, I'm gonna get purged by the inquisition if I keep wasting time with this. Oh shoot its too late.
Depends on the angle, when dog looks to the side and you can see whites of its eyes they look kinda human-like, compared to a horse, cat, deer, goat and other animals I've interacted with at least.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

zeraligator

May 25, 2018
Gave it a look. Would rate this 0 stars if possible. Start a new game and it immediately starts with the scene in the screenshots. See the screenshots above = see the whole game. Like 1 minute of game...
It's literally the free demo version.

Reactions: ponk01

hanahsolo

Dec 21, 2018
Depends on the angle, when dog looks to the side and you can see whites of its eyes they look kinda human-like, compared to a horse, cat, deer, goat and other animals I've interacted with at least.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you think dog eyes look human.... nvm, I'm gonna get purged by the inquisition if I keep wasting time with this. Oh shoot its too late.
Why we are arguing about eyes that aren't RL human eyes nevertheless... They are anime/manga eyes, that are closer to animal eyes because size of iris. Not mentioning whole eye size.

• Angry
Reactions: kamikazedrew

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Okay, I thought Warlock and Boobs fairy fucking went a went a little far in the living fleshlight direction. This takes that even further and the one scene we have screen shots from is the entirety of the demo?

KingRocket

Jan 18, 2020
"But if you just happen to find your friend's Morrowind game open and wanna run a funny prank on him for sleeping with the family dog.
You can make a potion of paralysis using the same method.
From the moment you drink that potion, your character will be paralyzed for about three hours.
When he comes back and asks why his character can't move,
Laugh
And ask him why the dog keep crying at night.
You can use this time to explain him why bestiality is immoral and illegal in most countries.
And how the doctor said, "Your dog's orifice will never fully heal""
-SsethTzeentach, Apr 28, 2018.

Last edited:

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
This takes that even further and the one scene we have screen shots from is the entirety of the demo?
Yes, indeed it is the entirety of the demo. And thus the first entry in the gallery. the first slot of 12 available slots in the gallery page 1, and first page of 5 pages showing...

Otherguy2012

Aug 21, 2021
Okay, I thought Warlock and Boobs fairy fucking went a went a little far in the living fleshlight direction. This takes that even further and the one scene we have screen shots from is the entirety of the demo?
Got a link rofl? While I have not played the demo on this(and likely will not do to it not being my thing),the fairy cocksleeve thing I have zero problem with. I actually support the idea lol. I mean even in the mythology fairies kidnap males to have sex with...so yea I have no problem with a magical being staying tiny while it uses my cock.

Anon21

Mar 29, 2017
The fact that NOTHING about this disturbs me has to lead me to realize that I am a worthless degenerate! lol
I am somewhat disturbed by Bugs Bunny with both his ears and half his skull cut off.

eh.png

Hmm... I think the speech bubble arrow is should go off to the right but I'm not fixing that too.

2.20 star(s) 6 Votes