VN Others Completed Abandoned Sexy Mythical Beast Adventure [Final] [Marc]

2.20 star(s) 6 Votes

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
Sexy Mythical Beast Adventure Final
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Kittenfox

Jan 25, 2019
So, the supposed atrocity of "bestiality" aside (go play Mans best friend and then cry me a river). This games RNG needs work. You throw 2 D6. I don't know if its D+D or DxD or even D^D, but the sums do not add up properly and I feel I get mixed results of how rolling a 2 and a 4 is greater then 10 unless its 2^4 (which is 16) however a 4 and 4 is less then 12.

Oh well, never liked RNG anyway, you could make a story/fap mode, people might like that more than random game overs.

Reactions: LS47

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
The rng dice rolls are incredibly busted. The math doesn't remotely add up for most rolls. I've won with two fours against a ten, and lost with two sixes against an eight.
I keep getting the dog and lizard scenes before an unavoidable game over that sends me back to the menu screen. Is it even possible to see all the scenes?

Whylm

Mar 3, 2018
Finished the game in my 2nd run with the farm boy route (resistance ,scout ,medical).. For such a rare game type (male/female feral) it was enjoyable until the size play (not my cup of tea) .
Strange that it's considered "completed" with only 4 scenes and so much potential to develop further

Skunktail

Jun 4, 2017
i like to think myself decent at hacking weird games and prying into their secrets, so far this game has evaded all my attempts to modify my save data, every change i make reverts after the first action, cannot seem to find where the game saves its security or its backup, unless its in the registry and i am just missing it

Reactions: Daehorn

ital

Jan 26, 2019
The games are getting worse and worse, they just don't know what shit to come up with anymore

SakuraKoi

Oct 22, 2020
i always find it funny that people throw a fit over human male x feral female stuff but human female x feral male is run of the mill
Well, it's because for each sex, there is a different focus on what sexuality entails.
Females care less about aesthetics and more about ability while for males it's the other way round.

Furry for males it is more about the dislike for human females (bad courtship behavior) while furry for females is more about finding human males insufficient (bad sexual experiences). Heck, that's similar to why so many become gay despite having no biological (pheromonic) preference and simply low levels of testosterone/estrogen which would make them averse. The civilized male has plenty of reasons for disliking real females which in return also causes the phenomenon where have all the good men gone.

Plenty of expectations are placed on males after all while females only need to look acceptable and act amiable. Those who do are however keepers and long gone from the pool of bachelorettes. It's because plenty marry out of passionate love that plenty divorce when the passion is gone. Comfy Love is quite rare and also what makes one a keeper.

Now, last but not least and because of all that, for males, it is more of a bad omen (for all) if they distance themselves from humanity and just consider every hole is a goal. Meanwhile for females one (mostly males) can consider it simply sexual and hot. Or humiliating/feeling superior. There is also that for in contrary to males, females have other avenues (than sex) for humiliating... everyone. Openly. Legally. Free of Consequence. (Males only gossip in their safe spaces)

2.20 star(s) 6 Votes