3.50 star(s) 21 Votes

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
"Monsters, Villains, and beautiful women."

Me thinking about future tags: *Panik*

Dev: Sirens domain.

Me: Kalm.

Side note: a siren domain game without setting certain relationships? (X) doubt.

"Set the name you call her."

And there it is :p although atm it does treat it as her name as well.

soundcow

Apr 2, 2019
I enjoyed the alpha. Looking forward to more!

One thing I would want to adjust right away is to make less monster encounters. I think I gained 4 levels by the end of the alpha... and did not need that many random encounters. I would probably be happy with about half.

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
I enjoyed the alpha. Looking forward to more!

One thing I would want to adjust right away is to make less monster encounters. I think I gained 4 levels by the end of the alpha... and did not need that many random encounters. I would probably be happy with about half.
He is debating on getting rid of random encounters for over world encounters but still on the fence about it.

Reactions: soundcow

Bringbigdick

May 1, 2017
I don´t want to complain about Sirens cool Art and the games. But.... it´s already at least 3 games which they work on simultaniously and none of the will be finished in the near future. Why can´t they just make one game and stay on it until it´s done. That is my only Problem with this Creator.

House Chores - nearly no content
Zombies Retreat 2 - nearly no content
New Game - Yeah ok but still - no content

I really like Siren and all he does. But it takes sooooo much time until they finish one game, that i canceled my support.

Just saying.

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
I don´t want to complain about Sirens cool Art and the games. But.... it´s already at least 3 games which they work on simultaniously and none of the will be finished in the near future. Why can´t they just make one game and stay on it until it´s done. That is my only Problem with this Creator.

I really like Siren and all he does. But it takes sooooo much time until they finish one game, that i canceled my support.

Just saying.
Siren has finished games so no issue.
When I see complains like this I cant feel but chuckle because you/they have yet to experience the average patreon development cycle.

VRevanchist

May 28, 2018

Just saying.
I see your point, but on the other hand, Siren updates regularly and they (he, I assume?) has finished two games already, so that's earned them some goodwill.

And if you're not cool with monthly contribution, get one of the games from itch.io and set a price you think is fair.

MrLuigi94

Sep 18, 2017
Looks great, from the picture, I can see that there will be animations, which makes me happy. I look forward to see this project grow, and when it has a couple more updates, to try it out :)

boobman7

Jan 16, 2018
hmm another game from sirens domain. why do they insist upon creating so many games and barely updating or finishing the ones they already have. it looks like it will be good sure. so did all there other works yet im highly skeptical. this one is going to have people waiting for new content for sure meanwhile fans of the previous works are going to get even more impatient. wth. ill watch it but i wont get my hopes up. their starting to seem like the kind of devs that produce money grabbers and thats it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: reeroll
3.50 star(s) 21 Votes