RPGM Completed Sexy Quest: The Dark Queen's Wrath [v1.0.2] [Siren's Domain]

3.50 star(s) 21 Votes

Oblivion9873

Jun 18, 2020
It remind me of a french audio stories full of humor made by rpg fans,called "Donjon de Naheulbeuk",the elf literally have boobs getting bigger every time she level up. :p
God I want someone to make a game centered around that mechanic

melia_strivana

Feb 3, 2021
Wait, so you tellin me the protagonist has a face , is hot, and THERE IS FOCUS BOTH ON HIM AND THE GIRL IN THE SEX SCENE ?? That's amaizing !!

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
Already has the basis for a great game, and given Siren's history, it probably will be. Only thing I wish would change is having the enemies be visible rather than random encounters.

Bringbigdick

May 1, 2017
Siren has finished games so no issue.
When I see complains like this I cant feel but chuckle because you/they have yet to experience the average patreon development cycle.
I was a long time a patreon of him. And i asked the question why almost every character in his games have the same face if they draw the Art so good. I didn´t even got an answer. And he is not only working on his own games so also on a few from other developers as an artist.

It was never about the money. It was abaout the time until one game gets finished. Sierra is a very talented person. But splitting it to so many projects is simply not a good idea.

Yes there are some finished games. But even these took years because at the time they were working on at least 4 games at a time. Let´s see how long this or his other games will take. Just my point. You don´t have to share my opinion.

Reactions: HentaiHoarder

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
I was a long time a patreon of him. And i asked the question why almost every character in his games have the same face if they draw the Art so good. I didn´t even got an answer. And he is not only working on his own games so also on a few from other developers as an artist.

It was never about the money. It was abaout the time until one game gets finished. Sierra is a very talented person. But splitting it to so many projects is simply not a good idea.

Yes there are some finished games. But even these took years because at the time they were working on at least 4 games at a time. Let´s see how long this or his other games will take. Just my point. You don´t have to share my opinion.
You are complaining about games taking long to finish when the average game is in development for half a decade with no sight of finishing.
Siren's development cycle is one of the best there are and you still complain?
You just dont know how good we have it.

Last edited:

woadraider

Apr 22, 2020
Solid setup. Feels like a Final Fantasy to Peasant Quest's likeness to Dragon Quest. I would encourage this to cleave more to higher fantasy concept to distinguish itself.

allura404

Nov 7, 2019
It has the Town of Passion atmosphere, I missed it a lot. I can't wait to play. Good luck dev

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Siren's Motherfucking Domain is back kicking it with more male protagonist games NICE!

Can't wait for the many easter eggs and references from zombie's retreat, house chores or even Town of passion!

3.50 star(s) 21 Votes