RPGM Completed Sexy Quest: The Dark Queen's Wrath [v1.0.2] [Siren's Domain]

3.50 star(s) 21 Votes

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
From Siren's patreon.

View attachment 1470763

Beta 0.1 - November Release || + What's New

Hey everyone!

Today I wanted to share some updates on what's new with Beta 0.1 starting with the release date.

== Release Window ==

Originally I was aiming for a late Oct or possibly early Nov release window. I'm going to be pushing that back slightly to a mid Nov window. A lot of the maps & early cutscenes are complete and I feel like I'm finding my rhythm finally with this update. Once I hit that point, usually the rest of the update is easier to finish up!

== Chapter Roadmap & Scaling Back ==

I've been reflecting quite a bit this month and now that I'm starting to get into the real meat of developing Sexy Quest, I've begun to realize that the amount of 'development powercreep' that I was having with this game was quickly getting out of hand.

I want to scale back my plans and expectations for Sexy Quest especially on the gameplay side. I want the battle system to feel fun and rewarding but custom abilities, skill points, job points, job switching, etc are all getting scrapped atm. I want to simplify the battle system so it's not only easier for me to develop but for players to understand.

I'm very much still in an experimental phase with SQ. Trying to figure out what works, what doesn't, what's fun, what's not, etc. Hope you don't mind the growing pains!

For the length of the game, my very rough plan is to have the story be about 8 chapters long and ideally, every update will be a new whole chapter. If I can manage to get the development time down to 2 month updates, that means it should only take about a year and a half to finish which is perfect! SQ has already proven to be very demanding so mentally, I don't think I can manage this game lasting 2+ years like Town of Passion.

======

I feel like Sexy Quest has become my development diary of sorts hah! Hope you all don't mind me spewing some thoughts out.
Either way, thank you all so much for your support and I will see you very soon likely with an official release date and then the actual update itself! See you all soon =D
Shame its gonna be relatively short but I guess it means more significant updates.
Looking forward to it.

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
From Sirens patreon.

Hard Deadline Set - Nov 12th!

Hey everyone!

Short update but I'm setting a hard deadline for when I want to have Beta 0.1 of Sexy Quest released for $5+ SQ Patrons!
I'm aiming for a November 12th release at the latest, meaning if possible, it may release a little sooner than that.

Android-
I will also be testing out the Android version with this update. I can't promise it will release, it depends on if everything runs smooth in the initial test. If I need to do a lot more custom tweaking, the Android build will either be delayed or in an extreme case, cancelled. I do feel confident it will work, however.

That's everything for this update! I will see you all very soon, likely with the update itself! =D

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
From Sirens patreon.

Hard Deadline Set - Nov 12th!

Hey everyone!

Short update but I'm setting a hard deadline for when I want to have Beta 0.1 of Sexy Quest released for $5+ SQ Patrons!
I'm aiming for a November 12th release at the latest, meaning if possible, it may release a little sooner than that.

Android-
I will also be testing out the Android version with this update. I can't promise it will release, it depends on if everything runs smooth in the initial test. If I need to do a lot more custom tweaking, the Android build will either be delayed or in an extreme case, cancelled. I do feel confident it will work, however.

That's everything for this update! I will see you all very soon, likely with the update itself! =D
Beta 0.1? Why its a version below the one in OP?

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
Sexy Quest - Beta 0.1.1

Sexy Quest - Beta 0.1 Changelog

New Characters:
Farona
Annabelle

New Scenes:
Annabelle Sex

New Sprite Scenes:
Juliette HJ

== Beta 0.1 Contents ==
The journey continues!

Beta 0.1 furthers the Sexy Quest storyline and takes our adventurers to a new town! In addition, the Prologue contents
have been tweaked slightly so transferred saves may have some cutscenes popping up in slightly strange times when returning
to Littlewood.

There have been a number of balance changes & tweaks to keep track of but the movesets of the characters has also been
updated. If you have transferred your save, this update will happen automatically as you proceed into the new Beta 0.1 area.

== Difficulty Options ==
I have added the ability to choose between Normal & Easy mode. More difficulties may come in the future as well as the
possibility to change difficulties mid playthrough.

Normal mode is the intended way to play. Bosses will challenge your utilization of the movesets & tools at your disposal.

Easy mode is for those who want a smoother experience with less obstacles. Bosses will be calmer, weaker, and easier to
defeat without much challenge.

For transferred save files, the option to select a difficulty will happen when you proceed into the new Beta 0.1 area.

=====

Thank you so much for playing Sexy Quest!

== Beta 0.1.1 Changelog ==
-Added temporary name change NPC on west side of Verdant Planes
-Resetting a character's movesets also resets their name so this will be a place to manually fix that issue until a
permanent option is added

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
Sexy Quest - Beta 0.1.1

Mega

Sexy Quest - Beta 0.1 Changelog

New Characters:
Farona
Annabelle

New Scenes:
Annabelle Sex

New Sprite Scenes:
Juliette HJ

== Beta 0.1 Contents ==
The journey continues!

Beta 0.1 furthers the Sexy Quest storyline and takes our adventurers to a new town! In addition, the Prologue contents
have been tweaked slightly so transferred saves may have some cutscenes popping up in slightly strange times when returning
to Littlewood.

There have been a number of balance changes & tweaks to keep track of but the movesets of the characters has also been
updated. If you have transferred your save, this update will happen automatically as you proceed into the new Beta 0.1 area.

== Difficulty Options ==
I have added the ability to choose between Normal & Easy mode. More difficulties may come in the future as well as the
possibility to change difficulties mid playthrough.

Normal mode is the intended way to play. Bosses will challenge your utilization of the movesets & tools at your disposal.

Easy mode is for those who want a smoother experience with less obstacles. Bosses will be calmer, weaker, and easier to
defeat without much challenge.

For transferred save files, the option to select a difficulty will happen when you proceed into the new Beta 0.1 area.

=====

Thank you so much for playing Sexy Quest!

== Beta 0.1.1 Changelog ==
-Added temporary name change NPC on west side of Verdant Planes
-Resetting a character's movesets also resets their name so this will be a place to manually fix that issue until a
permanent option is added
Thanks.
Also hope NPC remains, dont want him to die like Namingway did in final fsntasy.

Dec 23, 2017
Well, I just started playing th is and I like it. The artwork is better in this game too. Is there a chance that we will ever encounter the MC's "landlady" in a future update? And if we do please tell me she will have some of the biggest jugs in the game. :p

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
hmmm sexy....
*sees creator name*
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!! SEXY!!!!!!!!!!!

3.50 star(s) 21 Votes