RPGM Completed Sexy Quest: The Dark Queen's Wrath [v1.0.2] [Siren's Domain]

3.50 star(s) 21 Votes

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
Do you have the changelog or know what's new in this update?

Sexy Quest - Alpha 2 Changelog

=====
- Updated bust size to better fit the vertical screen space
- Added disclaimer splash screen & proper title screen
- Changed the introduction cutscene of the game
Note: This intro is not the final version and will be changed again down the road!

Reactions: thevoid089

thevoid089

Forum Fanatic
Jan 29, 2020
Sexy Quest - Alpha 2 Changelog

=====
- Updated bust size to better fit the vertical screen space
- Added disclaimer splash screen & proper title screen
- Changed the introduction cutscene of the game
Note: This intro is not the final version and will be changed again down the road!
Nice! Thank you for the changelog reply

hagare

Mar 27, 2019
they're really churning it out huh xD
I love it.
PS: If possible, can the dev use WASD for directionals xD

Last edited:

NiftyLit

Dec 26, 2020
This game looks promising. Though I echo the sentiment of the developer not focusing on completing the games that they are developing and winding up juggling the development of multiple games, I will be cautiously optimistic and keep an eye on this game.

Mostly because a lot of the straight h-games with male protagonists have a tendency to be make its characters blank slates and/or be put out of focus for the audiences projection don't appeal to me. Since, being a gay guy, I'm not into the experience of playing immersive sex with female characters.

So I really appreciate straight h-games that have an appealing male protagonist who is just as much as the eye candy of the game as the girls are. I find these kinds of games to be far too few for my liking, that's why I'll be looking forward to what this game will have in store in the future. I cross my fingers, hope, and pray that the male character wont be put out of focus and that the devs add content that I like in straight hentai. Like pregnancy, maybe some incest if they're nasty

Reactions: Greebz

RayBar

May 12, 2020
holy shit,A siren's domain game where the protagonist isn't a midget being paraded as an '18 years old':WaitWhat:.Never thought they would make a game,where the main characters would be taller than a women's heel.Anywayz,good luck with the new project.

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
Will hold of on playing until there are more scenes since going by the comments there aren't much currently.

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
From Sirens patreon.

Beta 0.1 Soon.png

Sexy Quest - Beta 0.1 First Look || Class Change & Release Window

Hey everyone!

Today's update, I want to talk about a few things starting with my plans for the next update of Sexy Quest as well as when you can expect to play it!

== Beta 0.1 ==

Sexy Quest will be divided into chapters. The first update in the Beta phase of development is going to put further polish on the Prologue chapter (The Alpha build) while also beginning or possibly finishing all of Chapter 1!

Chapter 1 will introduce Farona, the lovely high elf that you see pictured above.

Each chapter will likely vary in length and while I'd love to guarantee each update adds one full chapter, that most likely wont always be the case.

== Class Change System & Save Files ==

With Beta 0.1, I'm going to add the ability to have class changes for characters. I don't know for sure if the feature will actually be available in Chapter 1 (I may introduce it later if it winds up feeling a little more natural). But the actual capabilities of the system will be added.

This comes with some mildly unfortunate news, however. Saves from the Alpha build are NOT compatible with the first Beta update.

Normally, save files should be compatible with future updates so I don't plan on this being an issue moving forward but sometimes adding these features can cause incompatibility issues with pre-existing saves which is the case here.

I will try and foresee any other major systems/plugins that I want to add immediately so future updates aren't affected.
The class change system is something I think players who want to experiment & try out different combinations will really enjoy!

Ex: Farona will start off as a supportive cleric. But she'll have the ability to switch to a wind based archer class that focuses a little more on offence. Or maybe a more offensive light mage as an option? There are a lot of fun possibilities that each character will have and I hope some synergy between compositions will start to form as this system grows.

== Release Date/Window ==

If you're new to any of my games, I like to provide a release 'window' as to when you can expect the next build to release.

Sexy Quest, is still a bit too early in development to really know that. Both the art, and the development of the game take a little longer than other titles so I could see the typical release dates being ~3 months apart. But I might be overestimating and the usual ~2 month release windows may be doable!

As usual, I will let you all know as soon as I have a better idea of a release timing, myself. I should start having a better idea in a couple of weeks!

=====

That's everything for this update! I can't wait to start sharing more news with all of you as development starts moving along.

Thank you all so much for your support and I will see you soon with more news & teasers! =D

Joeburqa

Aug 4, 2019
This game looks promising. Though I echo the sentiment of the developer not focusing on completing the games that they are developing and winding up juggling the development of multiple games, I will be cautiously optimistic and keep an eye on this game.
he worked up to 2 games and a mini vn, finished the first and started a sequel for it, finished the second and started this as a new project, and the mini vn is still on going, but isnt the focus of his work. considering he finished 2 of 3 games and the last is a random side project, i wouldnt really be worried about how many projects are on the go. to each their own though.

Reactions: hrimthyrs

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
he worked up to 2 games and a mini vn, finished the first and started a sequel for it, finished the second and started this as a new project, and the mini vn is still on going, but isnt the focus of his work. considering he finished 2 of 3 games and the last is a random side project, i wouldnt really be worried about how many projects are on the go. to each their own though.
Well to be fair House Chores was on a long hiatus because the lead artist went dark on him. So chances are it would have been finished if not for that.

Reactions: Joeburqa

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
From Sirens patreon.

DevUpdate3.png

October Update || Release Window || +Story

Hey everyone!

Today I wanted to share a hefty little update about Beta 0.1 just talking about where things are as well as what the rest of 2021 has in store.

== Story ==

I've finally drafted up a complete version of the story that I'm happy with in this update. One thing I heavily underestimated compared to Town of Passion is how the story & maps need to be crafted to create a cohesive adventure. Compared to everything just being inside of a single town like Valencia. This draft of the story is completely different from what I originally planned but I think (or at least hope) you all will like it! There should be a bit more story content compared to what was in the Alpha when it's all finished.

Originally, the Tavern Lady (pictured above) was going to be the first main side quest that players could explore but I think I'd prefer her being essential to some of the early events of the main story. It should create less confusion as well so players aren't trying to figure out where the shiny new NSFW content is.

As mentioned a little while ago, this update will also add a third companion and member to your team! Farona, early on at least, will be useful to have heal your team and keep them healthy. As the game progresses, I want players to be able to help strengthen this role of hers or convert her to a more offensive but frail teammate.

== Release Window ==

I'm going to shoot for a late October release date.
However, if the build requires more time, it is possible the update doesn't release till November. I'll let you all know closer to the end of the month as I'll have a better idea.

I'll talk about it in the future after Beta 0.1 releases but Chronne, the artist for Sexy Quest, will be away for a little bit in December so I'm also beginning to prepare for that and see what I can do to release Beta 0.2 in a normal timeslot as well.

======

That's everything for this update! And actually, this will be one of the only updates I plan to post this month outside of the actual Beta 0.1 release. I want to keep my head down and really get to work this month to try and have this update out in a reasonable time.

I hope you all are looking forward to the next update of Sexy Quest! Thank you all so much for your support and I will see you all soon =D

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
From Siren's patreon.

DevUpdate3.png

Beta 0.1 - November Release || + What's New

Hey everyone!

Today I wanted to share some updates on what's new with Beta 0.1 starting with the release date.

== Release Window ==

Originally I was aiming for a late Oct or possibly early Nov release window. I'm going to be pushing that back slightly to a mid Nov window. A lot of the maps & early cutscenes are complete and I feel like I'm finding my rhythm finally with this update. Once I hit that point, usually the rest of the update is easier to finish up!

== Chapter Roadmap & Scaling Back ==

I've been reflecting quite a bit this month and now that I'm starting to get into the real meat of developing Sexy Quest, I've begun to realize that the amount of 'development powercreep' that I was having with this game was quickly getting out of hand.

I want to scale back my plans and expectations for Sexy Quest especially on the gameplay side. I want the battle system to feel fun and rewarding but custom abilities, skill points, job points, job switching, etc are all getting scrapped atm. I want to simplify the battle system so it's not only easier for me to develop but for players to understand.

I'm very much still in an experimental phase with SQ. Trying to figure out what works, what doesn't, what's fun, what's not, etc. Hope you don't mind the growing pains!

For the length of the game, my very rough plan is to have the story be about 8 chapters long and ideally, every update will be a new whole chapter. If I can manage to get the development time down to 2 month updates, that means it should only take about a year and a half to finish which is perfect! SQ has already proven to be very demanding so mentally, I don't think I can manage this game lasting 2+ years like Town of Passion.

======

I feel like Sexy Quest has become my development diary of sorts hah! Hope you all don't mind me spewing some thoughts out.
Either way, thank you all so much for your support and I will see you very soon likely with an official release date and then the actual update itself! See you all soon =D

3.50 star(s) 21 Votes