Ren'Py Completed Sexy Witch 6: Pinecones for Zhanna [Final] [Virtual Passion]

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
0begin.jpg

Overview:
In this episode of the ” series, you reminisce about your past. You dream about a time when you were 18 years old.
You have to save Christmas when the village Christmas tree is stolen! You’ll manage this with help from Zenny the witch and your own sperm!
Your other chance is seek advice from a girl named Zoe and have sex with her.
Or perhaps you don’t care about saving the tree and you would rather rescue the maiden Svetlana from her prison.
You will need to use your cock, of course.​

Thread Updated: 2020-03-13
Release Date: 2019-12-24
Developer: Virtual Passion - - -
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: English
Prequel: Sexy Witch 5: Down The Black Hole
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Others:

*Thank you BaasB for the Links

028elka.jpg 061elka.jpg 094elka.jpg 201elka1.jpg 202elka10.jpg 207elka2.jpg 301elka2.jpg 310elka4.jpg 432elka.jpg 437elka05.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

OEJ

'Dirth ma, harellan. Ma banal enasalin. Mar solas'
Donor
Dec 9, 2017
few of them were uploaded by another uploader. i am planing to get them and maybe put all of them in one file. but it might take some time. this is the last one

Doxxi

May 19, 2019
This deluge of shovelware really makes me wish we could blacklist/ignore Devs like we can threads.
also wish they would keep uploads like this from flooding the releases page on disc, or put a limiter on how often you can upload something so you cant post 10 "games" in one day

Reactions: Cernunnos.

BrokenRose

Jan 21, 2018
also wish they would keep uploads like this from flooding the releases page on disc, or put a limiter on how often you can upload something so you cant post 10 "games" in one day
You want to limit our exposure to glorious H-games? How. Dare. You.

Seriously though, if there was such a long list of games from the same creator/developer that needed posting, I'd personally prefer a collection thread from the start. Just have the separate links in a spoiler with something below it explaining that a way to download the full collection in one file will come later.

Reactions: FruitIce

Michael_57

Mar 13, 2019
You want to limit our exposure to glorious H-games? How. Dare. You.

Seriously though, if there was such a long list of games from the same creator/developer that needed posting, I'd personally prefer a collection thread from the start. Just have the separate links in a spoiler with something below it explaining that a way to download the full collection in one file will come later.
Especially when the titles (1 to 6) clearly indicate that it is indeed a collection.
It would be better for "customers" if you could see there are sequels. Singular uploads might be an option only when those sequels are released several weeks apart. Flooding this site does not make any sense, nor does it help anybody. (I might just choose to ignore all of those instead.)

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Respected User
Donor
Aug 5, 2018
Especially when the titles (1 to 6) clearly indicate that it is indeed a collection.
It would be better for "customers" if you could see there are sequels. Singular uploads might be an option only when those sequels are released several weeks apart. Flooding this site does not make any sense, nor does it help anybody. (I might just choose to ignore all of those instead.)
old VN, games some are from 2018

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
there is a mod or two that make threads of collections...so it'll happen..patience if seeing all these related posts upsets you so much :p

BjornAke

Jul 28, 2019
The file you are looking for is no longer available.........is what MEGA says for this version of the game. I'll go try the other version as well.

PeggyBlackett

Engaged Member
Jan 24, 2018
Like all the other "Sexy Witch" games, the Mega link says "Account terminated for multiple ToS violations"