Updated: 2024-04-11
Animator: SFMDH (aka Dreamhawksfm) - - - - -
Censorship: None
Language: English
Format: MP4, MXF, GIF
Resolution: 720p, 1080p
Length: 26 1-6 minute short films | ~2,500 1-6 second loops | ~1,450 posters
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
Torrent (2022-11-01)
Short Films
Loops
Posters | Writings | Comics
1.gif 2.gif 10.gif 3.gif 6.gif 4.gif 7.gif 8.gif 9.gif
516896_tumblr_o9h4tzYssF1uokz6io1_1280-min.png A Queen's Priorities V2 HQ Naked.jpg Agent Agility wip7_001.jpg In Pursuit of Justice And Information HQ Nipslip.jpg THP Undies Topless.jpg Outside Protocol HQ.jpg Getting Forceful HQ Naked.jpg Station Enterprise HQ Naked.jpg With their powers combined HQ Less Clothes.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

E N I G M A

Uploader
Dec 14, 2018
Short Film Blurbs written by SFMDH
"Alien Consort". "Christmas Afterparty" , "N7 Parnack Negotiations", and "Lady of the Woods 2" don't have blurbs

Last edited:

Yournewowner

Jun 30, 2017
This guy makes great animations but as soon as there is sound it's just non voice acted ripped voice lines. Sounds terrible. :p

magix69

Jul 23, 2019
thanks for the share, already have all of them but nevertheless thank you

Piotrek

Aug 19, 2018
View attachment 503014

Overview:
Dreamhawk's short film collection of exaggerated bodily proportions​

Updated: 2020-01-01
Animator: SFMDH (aka Dreamhawksfm) - - - - -
Censorship: None
Language: English
Format: MP4, MXF
Resolution: 720p
Length: 1-5 minutes
Genre:

Installation:

Awesome artist and share E N I G M A!! Though I must comment, is anyone else having playback issues with Christmas Afterparty, the audio track sounds like its corrupt (Skipping, cutting out). A few of his other vids have this audio issue too, I use VLC Media Player with Windows 10 (No added third party codecs installed, default Windows codecs).

Piotrek

Aug 19, 2018
Awesome artist and share E N I G M A!! Though I must comment, is anyone else having playback issues with Christmas Afterparty, the audio track sounds like its corrupt (Skipping, cutting out). A few of his other vids have this audio issue too, I use VLC Media Player with Windows 10 (No added third party codecs installed, default Windows codecs).
To follow up, here is SFMDH post regarding Christmas Afterparty and his other works.
"Reminder as well that the latest version of VLC is still not able to play audio properly from my MP4 files. I'll be looking further into this issue in the near future in order to see if there's anything I can do on my end instead of hoping for some hotfix by the VLC makers. Older versions of VLC should still play them fine, as well as Windows Media Player with the right codec pack." END QUOTE

Now if only SFMDH stated which version of VLC player works with his videos.

E N I G M A

Uploader
Dec 14, 2018
To follow up, here is SFMDH post regarding Christmas Afterparty and his other works.
"Reminder as well that the latest version of VLC is still not able to play audio properly from my MP4 files. I'll be looking further into this issue in the near future in order to see if there's anything I can do on my end instead of hoping for some hotfix by the VLC makers. Older versions of VLC should still play them fine, as well as Windows Media Player with the right codec pack." END QUOTE

Now if only SFMDH stated which version of VLC player works with his videos.
I recall SFM-DH posted a message about that. Just can't remember where...

Otherwise the videos should play fine on "Windows Media Player" and the "Movies and TV" applications that come preinstalled with the Windows OS

millerlite87

Dec 4, 2018
I recall SFM-DH posted a message about that. Just can't remember where...

Otherwise the videos should play fine on "Windows Media Player" and the "Movies and TV" applications that come preinstalled with the Windows OS
ty was wonder why audio was so fucked up sounding

E N I G M A

Uploader
Dec 14, 2018
ty was wonder why audio was so fucked up sounding
My only hunch would be how SFM-DH encodes their videos. The way the videos are encoded causes VLC to not be able to read the file properly, causing the stuttering. Other video encoders can be added to VLC to address the issue but what encoders that needs to be added is a gamble and hassle.

Every media player has their set of video encoders so have a couple media players as backup

Last edited:

magix69

Jul 23, 2019
I Use MPC and dont have that issue Thats weird
also hear MPC black edition is pretty good too

zex4

Sep 1, 2017
anybody has the fullpack of Creamy Valentine's Chocolate and Formal Introductions pls :)

sinsokira

Dec 13, 2018
the shorts are what im interested in, and from what i see there are only 2 new ones? i wonder when his alien dna 3 will be out, i swear a while back i saw a post about it

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote