HeavyLead

Bored.
Uploader
Jun 17, 2022
Cover.gif

Overview:
Sfmnewbie is a 3D artist who makes short animations of characters from Resident Evil, primarily with Jill Valentine. Futa Only Content.

Updated: 2024-05-29
Artist: Sfmnewbie - -
Censorship: No
Language: English
Resolution: Up to 4k
Files: 100+ Animations, 100+ Images
Length: 5+ Minutes
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-log:

DOWNLOAD
Old: - - -
Collection: - - -

1.gif 2.gif 3.gif 4.gif 5.gif 6.gif 7.gif 8.gif

HeavyLead

Bored.
Uploader
Jun 17, 2022
"Old" file only exists cuz I forgot to add those to main collection :KEK:.
Idk the original file names so I renamed them to whatever my last two brain cells could come up with.
I compiled what I could find.
Futa Only Content. With a good amount of Jill Selfcest content.
Take a shot every time you see the word "Jill"...
Enjoy!

gumpy101

Feb 7, 2019
Im actually confused about his situation what happened to him
Spoke to him not long ago, the dude suffered major burnout, wasn't enjoying the work anymore, and wasn't finding promise in his work, also felt like what he was making was crap and not worth it, so just retired, but found that he does in fact still enjoy the work, but felt a bit aimless and seeing as he is his own worse critic, just fell into a slump. Also deleted his Twitter.

Hopefully he can find his calling again, there was a massive outpouring of support from his fans as well when he returned, so he knows he matters.

Reactions: DuduAlpha and Q_9

Lifesatrip99

Mar 26, 2024
Spoke to him not long ago, the dude suffered major burnout, wasn't enjoying the work anymore, and wasn't finding promise in his work, also felt like what he was making was crap and not worth it, so just retired, but found that he does in fact still enjoy the work, but felt a bit aimless and seeing as he is his own worse critic, just fell into a slump. Also deleted his Twitter.

Hopefully he can find his calling again, there was a massive outpouring of support from his fans as well when he returned, so he knows he matters.
Oh so that twitter wasn’t his