RT5X

Aug 15, 2021
Spoke to him not long ago, the dude suffered major burnout, wasn't enjoying the work anymore, and wasn't finding promise in his work, also felt like what he was making was crap and not worth it, so just retired, but found that he does in fact still enjoy the work, but felt a bit aimless and seeing as he is his own worse critic, just fell into a slump. Also deleted his Twitter.

Hopefully he can find his calling again, there was a massive outpouring of support from his fans as well when he returned, so he knows he matters.
He's legit a top 5 Futa animator in my opinion, I'm so glad he's back

CuirCuir

Uploader
Jan 18, 2021
Original. SFMnewbie himself uploaded his content to Rule34.xxx, which I used as a basis for the collection.
So not original quality since Rule34 probably re-encode after upload.

Did he ever shared the original files or does he only ever uploaded through R34?

EDIT: damn, he seem retired. I hope he choose to share his original files somewhere.

Stephencore

May 3, 2023
So not original quality since Rule34 probably re-encode after upload.

Did he ever shared the original files or does he only ever uploaded through R34?

EDIT: damn, he seem retired. I hope he choose to share his original files somewhere.
SFMnewbie returned and uploads on Rule34
Twitter is hacked or something :KEK:

zgzrg.png

I am glad this animator is back, one of my favourites!
Apart from the new paizuri animation with comedy sprinkle I also love these:

He doesn't seem to give himself enough credit, I think this is some fantastic work and these are unique that you know right away who is the creator

Reactions: Q_9

CuirCuir

Uploader
Jan 18, 2021
Yeah bro is doing alright, we just need to show our support and let him cook.
I just hope he kept the original files of his work (and not deleted those from his computer because he was too critical about himself) so we can try to get those. I always try to get the untouched version for archive purpose and since almost all streaming website do re-encode, we lose a bit...

But yeah, someone got his nickname on Twitter for Grindr.

Reactions: Q_9 and Stephencore

zombod

Feb 16, 2018
Sfmnewbie had a but unfortunately, it is gone. it was still up on April 7th so it only recently went down. the last thing posed was I think in 2022 so nothing was missed when it was deleted.
but here's the good part. I grabbed all of the stuff that was posed there (well almost were 2 things I could not grab because the host for them was broken). There is some Loli stuff included, but it was made by Sfmnewbie so that's why it's in there. I will also include a video from Sfmnewbie's Twitter that was deleted right after it was posted. Unfortunately, this video is of low quality due to Twitter compression.

The Pixiv folder can be set in order by sorting by name. sorting by date in the catbox folder puts them somewhat in order.

here is the link to the stuff from Pixiv.
Enjoy!

a couple of people talking about his twitter lol. he deleted his account when he quit and then the @ was taken by a bot.

Last edited:

schlarb

Jan 5, 2019
Sfmnewbie had a but unfortunately, it is gone. it was still up on April 7th so it only recently went down. the last thing posed was I think in 2022 so nothing was missed when it was deleted.
but here's the good part. I grabbed all of the stuff that was posed there (well almost were 2 things I could not grab because the host for them was broken). There is some Loli stuff included, but it was made by Sfmnewbie so that's why it's in there. I will also include a video from Sfmnewbie's Twitter that was deleted right after it was posted. Unfortunately, this video is of low quality due to Twitter compression.

The Pixiv folder can be set in order by sorting by name. sorting by date in the catbox folder puts them somewhat in order.

here is the link to the stuff from Pixiv.
Enjoy!

a couple of people talking about his twitter lol. he deleted his account when he quit and then the @ was taken by a bot.
It's incredible how much he's improved since those early SFM videos. They didn't have the original dates in the archive but I assume they're only a few years old. Also good on him for ditching SFM as he got more serious about his craft. I wish certain other animators had the same sense

Ivodusa

Apr 17, 2020
It's incredible how much he's improved since those early SFM videos. They didn't have the original dates in the archive but I assume they're only a few years old. Also good on him for ditching SFM as he got more serious about his craft. I wish certain other animators had the same sense
The problem is a Catch-22. He can move from SFM to Blender because he currently does this as a learning hobby. People who depend on this kind of work and a steady content stream for a living can't just up and drop SFM to learn Blender willy nilly.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: schlarb

HeavyLead

Bored.
Uploader
Jun 17, 2022
He's on Twitter (or X.... I'll never get used to calling it that :KEK: ) again:

hopefully he posts HQ versions soon....