Collection Video SfmTessai collection [2022-05-07] [SfmTessai]

sab3r2th

Jul 4, 2020
It is not the whole collection, some animations like sombrabounce1080 and brifittepovanalbeach1080 are missing.

edit: widowanalodile1080 and widowanalsummer1080 are missing too.
It's all the stuff that is in his own archive. And yes, there's stuff missing there too.

RaidenZ

Aug 11, 2020
The new Brig and Sombra animations are in the archive but that 1 Widow animation seems to be missing so here's a link for them.

Also added some 4K Interpolations from DarkDreamsVR that I found recently, they have an absurd size/bitrate but the result is really clean for most of them (not all though) would mainly recommend the Brig, Widow and Ela ones.

Note: The Lara one is just 1080 because the 4k non VR link lead to a low quality imgur link sadly.
If you're interested in the actual VR ones I'm sure you will be able to find them if you know where to look.

VanillaLover

Jun 15, 2021
I think i did this manually some time ago, I don't remember him having a pictures archive
I wasn't able to find a full image archive, I don't think so either. My only source as of now is Kemono and F95.

VanillaLover

Jun 15, 2021
Um, any chance to do the updates separately from main file?
You can just go , sort by date added, and check with the changelog from what date to add files, or alternatively if you have the transfer quota to spare, download everything and remove the old files.

SkrerkS

<>-<>-<>-<>-<>
Sep 16, 2021
Offering different download methods or even knowledge of an update is not pointless.
Well said. Never underestimate the whims of the internet. Many artists have lost their very own online backups for putting too much faith in file-hosting providers, notwithstanding their obsequious DMCA cock-sucking tendencies.
No alternate Mirror link is ever redundant.