3.90 star(s) 14 Votes

Nerra

Apr 13, 2018
11 months no news and game has abandoned tag, no real news from rnest for about 3 years with his "succulence 2" game, and there is not such a tag
Succulence 2 was updated about a year and half ago in Dec 2022, and the Dev has posted information on his progress for the next update 6 days ago on his Patreon.

Djskayoser

Oct 25, 2018
Succulence 2 was updated about a year and half ago in Dec 2022, and the Dev has posted information on his progress for the next update 6 days ago on his Patreon.
I was talking about "real news", not some fake info he writes on his patreon

Reactions: nerogaf

Jason8604

Jul 4, 2019
I can’t save the kidnapped girls.... because the dialogue is not displayed
I'm talking about the camp southeast of the witch's house. there is also a large camp with a teleport pole and also a cave where there are also many pygmies in masks holding girls and one of them is tied to a pole
after killing the enemies, the girl on the pillar thanks you and then the heroine’s dialogue appears, but it is not displayed and you cannot skip it and you cannot exit this window either, but the game does not freeze and works fine

whamos_olrac

Mar 17, 2022
Iirc there's a text file included that contains tips and stuff when you download the game. Maybe you could refer to that.

If I were you, it would be better to let go of this dead game though. It's been more than a year since his last post on Patreon. Plus, everything is a slow burn, so there might be little content regarding penetrative sex.

3.90 star(s) 14 Votes