VN Ren'Py Shackles of Ellswyn [v0.5 February Update] [Two Hot Milfs Studio]

2.90 star(s) 16 Votes

Rooku

Feb 13, 2018
now if they add traps later get assfucked by futas this will by my second fav game

Smilingjack4

Feb 26, 2019
Don't you just love it when the kink-shamers come out of the woodwork, take a shit in the comment section, and then scurry back from whence they came?

Yeah, me neither.

View attachment 1848683
No kinkshaming here. It's ok to be gay. Just don't blindside me with it. And don't expect me to pretend that having a dude choking on a dick isn't gay.
If a man is on the receiving end of a penis, that's gay. I absolutely cannot fathom why these mental gymnastics are done in the first place. Like, who are you trying to fool? Why?

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
No kinkshaming here. It's ok to be gay. Just don't blindside me with it. And don't expect me to pretend that having a dude choking on a dick isn't gay.
If a man is on the receiving end of a penis, that's gay. I absolutely cannot fathom why these mental gymnastics are done in the first place. Like, who are you trying to fool? Why?
Tom Cat.jpg

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
*jerks off to a dude choking on a dick*

"u guys so gay cant fool me!"

Scars Unseen

Jan 2, 2018
Futa avoidable?
Nope. Turns out the game is cursed. The futa is coming no matter what. Doesn't matter if you click on the exe or not. Don't even have to download the game. Just going about your day, minding your own business, and when you let your guard down, BAM! Futa. Right behind you.

I would say you should have heeded the warnings, but by the time you discovered the game, it was already too late.

2.90 star(s) 16 Votes