• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Shackles of Ellswyn [v0.5 February Update] [Two Hot Milfs Studio]

2.90 star(s) 16 Votes

knivesthe

May 13, 2017
I get the feeling they fap to it and later come here to rage because they can't cope with what they truly desire. :ROFLMAO:

Anyway there is barely any content in this right now (the art is good). Will put the thread on my watched list to check it later. :cool:
You know I have to say. I get that not everything caters to me. But it is frustrating that all the games that are forced femdom have the best character designs and drawing.

jams666

Dec 10, 2021
Awesome art, shame the games so short, hope there's a lot of choices and illustrations in the future and less gameovers

Zuul

Dec 2, 2016
Reconcile yourself to the fact that categorising this kind of content, in particular, is tricky and inevitably subjective.
Honestly, it's easy to categorize the content, this site just has a woefully inept tag list and they're bizarrely resistant to updating it.

"X on Y" is used for futa/dickgirl content contextualization and it works perfectly fine.

flachelence

Jan 5, 2019
Oh nice. Good to see some more futa games with traditional 2d art. And I do like the artist, I've seen some of their futa art before, and it's really good. Shame about the forced feminization, I'd prefer to stay a cute boi, here's hoping there's multiple routes. But all in all I'd definitely like to see more of this.

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
So, I really hope there will be animations and sexy female moaning in this game from the characters and the MC. I would love it if there were Butt slapping sounds like when one of the girls hits the MCs butt with their Huge cock and then he moans in pain then pleasure when it gets thrust into him Yummy. ;) Anyway, I like what I saw and I am looking forward to seeing more.

kiberkiller

Nov 6, 2017
No kinkshaming here. It's ok to be gay. Just don't blindside me with it. And don't expect me to pretend that having a dude choking on a dick isn't gay.
If a man is on the receiving end of a penis, that's gay. I absolutely cannot fathom why these mental gymnastics are done in the first place. Like, who are you trying to fool? Why?
So what you're saying is that having sex with Buck Angel is 100% straight because of the vagina?

2.90 star(s) 16 Votes