VN Ren'Py Shackles of Ellswyn [v0.5 February Update] [Two Hot Milfs Studio]

2.90 star(s) 16 Votes

MonWeek

Sep 10, 2021
I like what there is so far, but the background music should probably consist of longer loops.

Zetsuko

Sep 22, 2016
Why are all the futa games male protag? God damn. At least the art is good.
Why are all furry games gay? They're not, but they mostly are.

It's cause they fill a niche, so they usually go together. I personally prefer futa on girl, BUT, implying the story the game is telling isn't just BS like cockcages and wahtever, you might turn into a female in the game, which I like.

Derrida

Jan 30, 2019
Honestly, it's easy to categorize the content, this site just has a woefully inept tag list and they're bizarrely resistant to updating it.

"X on Y" is used for futa/dickgirl content contextualization and it works perfectly fine.
By categorize, I meant more in terms of sexuality more broadly not discovery on this site. But I totally agree with the criticism of tags. There could be more and they could also be highlighted in some way to suggest the 'strength' of that fetish. Perhaps a number in brackets or color coding. There are many games tagged femdom which have one mild scene on one route among tens of others. If that could be indicated through tags it would help both camps -- those drawn to it and those repelled by it.

Aug 14, 2017
Yes! They've been teasing this for ages!
Really short, but again, its just a teaser. Going to follow it like Tales of Androgyny.

FemdomVR

Jul 1, 2017
A solid start - sexy as hell and the whispering instructions makes this a lot of fun. Buttplug.io support would be a dream :)

hunt005

Aug 4, 2017
Never get why so many people come into the futa game threads to complain futa what a waste no its futa skip, like 9 out of 10 games don't have it let those who enjoy it have something jeez.
I can understand it particularly in this game because it has a stunning art, but then you see that it's focused heavily on futa content and that disappoints some people. That's all, it's not a big deal.

Reactions: testyv1

Thedude715

Nov 6, 2017
I can understand it particularly in this game because it has a stunning art, but then you see that it's focused heavily on futa content and that disappoints some people. That's all, it's not a big deal.
Well yes I suppose I see your point but at the same time there are plenty of games with stunning art without futa in it I don't go into those crying how there is not futa in it because that would be silly right?

PhantomStranger

Oct 23, 2017
Well yes I suppose I see your point but at the same time there are plenty of games with stunning art without futa in it I don't go into those crying how there is not futa in it because that would be silly right?
I am quite sure that if the cover pic had the game title at chest height covering the character's boobs instead of the crotch, this thread wouldn't have all this activity... let's call it misleading advertising :LOL:

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
This demo simply make me say, in the immortal words of DR ZOIDBERG, more, More, MORE, MMOOOORRRRREEEEEE!!!!

I have instantly fallen in love with this game, and am truely hoping that it will get a big story, with plenty of GLORIOUSLY dominant futa GODDESSES to choose from to be my perfect mistress.

Last edited:

leafkfy

May 22, 2020
I like how most of the people in this thread doesn't even know what "Futa" stands for.

2.90 star(s) 16 Votes