VN Ren'Py Shackles of Ellswyn [v0.5 May Update] [Two Hot Milfs Studio]

2.90 star(s) 16 Votes

ntentacle

May 19, 2017
I get the feeling they fap to it and later come here to rage because they can't cope with what they truly desire. :ROFLMAO:

Anyway there is barely any content in this right now (the art is good). Will put the thread on my watched list to check it later. :cool:
Eh. No impotent rage here. I'm sure this checks some boxes for lots of people.

I just recognize the art as being excellent and wish that art were depicting something that I find even a little bit arousing.

Hell, if there were FutaXFemale I could work with that, but FutaXMale does literally nothing for me. And most people by my reckoning.

Still, there's an artist for every kink and this one is yours. Mazel Tov.

Larsung

May 29, 2018
Very short demo.. very promising but not enough to rate yet, so i dont understand the Ratings... they are NOT serious

Ken Moreno

May 16, 2017
Its hilarious to read the amount of supposed heterosexual people that feel the need to comment how much they hate futa games and that its super gay if you like the genre to cover up their own insecurities.

I bet these same people rage fap to these games then come post it here :ROFLMAO:

kazacku

Jul 27, 2017
√ Male protagonist
√ futa tag
√ no sissification tag
√ 2d art
√ REALLY GOOD 2d art
✘ Futadom and chastity

I am so incredibly disappointed. It was so close, so very very close. God fucking damnit.
Still will begrudgingly play through it though (skipping most of it) cause that art is damn good.

Quock

Nov 30, 2018
Does anyone know if the version coming out on steam is the same one as this (v0.1)?

Revan Shan

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2017
well looks like im checking this out lol i usually stay away from this art style but ill override it because im a sucka for futa

Reactions: Behappy69

Behappy69

Nov 3, 2020
according to their discord it will be the same 0.1 and will recieve updates just the same
I asked the same question in their discord when I get an answer, I will let you know if they don't answer this question first I will As I have supported many games, but most don't update at the sometime as the subscribers usually its 3 months on steam and about behind the Patreon updates.

2.90 star(s) 16 Votes