VN Ren'Py Shackles of Ellswyn [v0.5 May Update] [Two Hot Milfs Studio]

2.90 star(s) 16 Votes

Durrus

Sep 7, 2020
In no way or shape is it disappointing, your own preferences don't dictate which games get posted
The guy you're responding to has this in his signature:
"Please stop with all the NTR content and MC sissification content. People don't like it, ESPECIALLY MYSELF [...]"
Egocentric, lacking self-awareness. Lost cause.

Nope. I evidently don't follow the artist, likely because of just that. Disappointing nonetheless.
"It's disappointing the world doesn't revolve around me and game devs don't exist to serve me and my fantasies."

You're embarrasing yourself. Stop. If you hate the game so much, leave the thread to the remaining 99% of the people who think the game will be awesome.

kazacku

Jul 27, 2017
In no way or shape is it disappointing, your own preferences don't dictate which games get posted
I wasn't saying it was disappointing as an objective worldview, or that it's a bad game because of it. I was saying that it's disappointing to me that a game with such a great art style focuses on a genre I dislike. That's all.

Reactions: crapfest and Peh

Mawang

Jul 14, 2019
So it doesn't really matter?
For the player - no, it most likely won't matter at all, the versions they put out should be the same everywhere, the only exception is that Steam will have achievements in the future.
It's purely for visibility.

Fleep

Jul 16, 2018
The game has great potential, the joi thing is a great idea, and femdom is right up my alley. I only hope the scenes are longer than what we've seen with the amazon futa (Jane?), and that there's at least one character with normal boobs instead of massive ones. I really like Cubze's art around twitter, so I'm sure they'll do a great job.

Belphegor007

Aug 23, 2016
Please tell me we'll get an update soon.
There is nothing about any update soon on their patreon.
I hope the next update is something substantial or at the very least promising, because the game as is worth zero dollars and if the entire game is a still image with two sentences describing what is happening then the game is basically just another grift exploiting niche fetishes.

• Sad
Reactions: Choo-choo
2.90 star(s) 16 Votes