Collection Video Shad0w_Hawk Collection [2024-03-02] [Shad0w_Hawk]

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
Bro do u had problem when play 4K with it? or i should consider to upgrade my graphic card instead
Afraid so. You can try switching around the renderers in MPC or try VLC but in the end video with a high bitrate or modern compression (like H.265 or AV1) need some hardware.

lazychicken

Apr 17, 2017
Afraid so. You can try switching around the renderers in MPC or try VLC but in the end video with a high bitrate or modern compression (like H.265 or AV1) need some hardware.
I had a problem with Interpolated video to be more precisely. Such as I play the 4K version original, no problem. But for interpolated video, max I can play a 2k 60fps version without stuttering, man.

Myname133

Jun 13, 2021
hey guys, i am just want to make sure but what "Compressed " mean?
cuz i saw it on another post and want to know if i should just download this 1 or all of the links

lazychicken

Apr 17, 2017
hey guys, i am just want to make sure but what "Compressed " mean?
cuz i saw it on another post and want to know if I should just download this 1 or all of the links
Video & Image being reduced in bitrate but maintain the original of size in showing so that your hard drive or personal cloud space can store more.

Best suggestion is that you download both, check any video you like to have at the original bitrate and kepe the rest u don't like in compressed size.

Also if your hardware able to handle it, enjoy interpolated video as better frame rate and reduced size for storage

Myname133

Jun 13, 2021
Video & Image being reduced in bitrate but maintain the original of size in showing so that your hard drive or personal cloud space can store more.

Best suggestion is that you download both, check any video you like to have at the original bitrate and kepe the rest u don't like in compressed size.

Also if your hardware able to handle it, enjoy interpolated video as better frame rate and reduced size for storage
so wait, i can just download original, right?
or i can risk it and download just the compressed, right?

Last edited: