Mod Ren'Py ShaddyModda's Mods Master List

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
Several reasons, not least of all the Dev. And no I won't go into details.
As much as I respect your and any other modder's opinions in this matter, and not to try convince you to reconsider, since I've no idea about what those reasons might be, but...

In the end the dev(s) likely couldn't care one way or the other but the ones that do care are us, the players that are affected the most.

Again, I still respect your decision. Just a thought...

They know of the issues so it's highly unlikely.
So, anyone not giving 'f... all' about what dev(s) think would be ok to pick up the slack? Is that what you're saying?
Don't want to alienate anyone but if I were to consider picking up the slack for personal use, I rather would like to know upfront if it won't ruffle too many feathers if I ever decide to possibly share (chance is slim since I am not exactly proficient enough with Ren'Py itself, but stranger things have happened)

RIC0H

Well-Endowed Member
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Game Developer
Aug 8, 2020
As much as I respect your and any other modder's opinions in this matter, and not to try convince you to reconsider, since I've no idea about what those reasons might be
if I were to consider picking up the slack for personal use, I rather would like to know upfront if it won't ruffle too many feathers if I ever decide to possibly share
Doubt Modders will Care About other people making mods, the more mods the better tbh as it gives users more choice.

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
Sorry guys, my University of Problems Mod is hitting my Abandoned list. The last 3 updates have had major changes in some of the code requiring me to redo part of the mod each time. Someone else is free to pick up where I left off.