Mod Ren'Py ShaddyModda's Mods Master List

excalibertypo

Apr 10, 2020
Damn that's sad,cuz this game (https://f95zone.to/threads/leap-of-faith-ch-7-driftygames.48734/ ) need's a WT-mod and it seems Oscarsix won't/can't do it :'(
But i'm glad for your hard work with your other mod's :D
So get some time for yourself around christmas and please consider to make a WT-mod for it ;)
Cheers and a happy holiday :D
Jeevant said they will look at it it depends on the state the mod was left in. He jeevant has to start over on it then it won't be done

DarkOs31

Apr 28, 2020
Jeevant said they will look at it it depends on the state the mod was left in. He jeevant has to start over on it then it won't be done
I know,i asked several modders if they would take over,cuz OscarSix was missing (i was stupid enough to believe OscarSix is really missing),and a modder told me he is not...
PM?

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
I know,i asked several modders if they would take over,cuz OscarSix was missing (i was stupid enough to believe OscarSix is really missing),and a modder told me he is not...
PM?
He's not missing, but apparently not modding anymore from what I've heard.

Reactions: DarkOs31

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
Is this link not working for anyone else? Cant tell if my WT mod is old/outdated, but tried this link and it gave me a message like "Oops! We ran into some problems." Just making sure its not just me
The mod page was deleted by a moderator when the game thread was. Go to my discord, you can get the unlocker there.

Reactions: SomeGuyPhoenix