Mod Ren'Py ShaddyModda's Mods Master List

Mar 24, 2022
Shaddy - is there a way I can start a DM talk with you about something concerning a game and a gallery mod for that game that you've worked on? It's not super important, but it's something that's been bugging me most of the day.

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
Shaddy - is there a way I can start a DM talk with you about something concerning a game and a gallery mod for that game that you've worked on? It's not super important, but it's something that's been bugging me most of the day.
Just message me here.

Mar 24, 2022
Just message me here.
Alright, well, it's about a game that can't be discussed here, if you catch my drift. A certain "G" gallery unlocker for a game that just got updated.

I was a former Sub on SubStar and the next month my CC was declined and I haven't been able to re-sub to it. Is there anything I can do about that?

I already have 0.9.5, I just need the "G" version. Anything I can do? The abbreviation for the game is the last one in my sig

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
Alright, well, it's about a game that can't be discussed here, if you catch my drift. A certain "G" gallery unlocker for a game that just got updated.

I was a former Sub on SubStar and the next month my CC was declined and I haven't been able to re-sub to it. Is there anything I can do about that?

I already have 0.9.5, I just need the "G" version. Anything I can do? The abbreviation for the game is the last one in my sig
Only way to get it is by Subbing. Sorry.

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
And that's something I can't do anymore. I tried my CC several times, even Prepaids and got denied. And SubStar doesn't answer back e-mails.

Fuck. And I know the gallery unlocker you had here is gone. Alright, thanks.
The unlocker only unlocks the scenes you haven't unlocked. It doesn't add any part of the gallery itself. You still need the actual Gallery version of the game. but the unlocker is available on my Discord. As for the CC issue with SS, That may be temporary. I've had issues myself a few times, and it usually corrects itself within a couple weeks or so. Has to do with the 3rd party payment company they use.

Mar 24, 2022
The unlocker only unlocks the scenes you haven't unlocked. It doesn't add any part of the gallery itself. You still need the actual Gallery version of the game. but the unlocker is available on my Discord. As for the CC issue with SS, That may be temporary. I've had issues myself a few times, and it usually corrects itself within a couple weeks or so. Has to do with the 3rd party payment company they use.
It's been more than a couple of weeks that's for sure. It's been since January to February, when the CC got cut off during the auto renewal. I've tried it several times since, and nothing, with my CC and several prepaids.

Thanks anyway Shaddy. I appreciate it. (y)

Last edited:
Reactions: ShaddyGames