Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
  • Red Heart
Reactions: xgavia

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
I my be a bit early to ask this. Any chance you can take a look at Pinnacle or Precipice and possible do at least a gallery mod? A walkthrough + gallery would be nice but I'm still not sure if the walkthrough is really needed.

Thanks

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
I my be a bit early to ask this. Any chance you can take a look at Pinnacle or Precipice and possible do at least a gallery mod? A walkthrough + gallery would be nice but I'm still not sure if the walkthrough is really needed.

Thanks
Someone asked IAmAB for that today on the Team Discord. Just waiting on him to let me know if he will be or not.

Reactions: AceOfNiagara

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020

Thanks
AB's gonna hand it over to me. He hadn't started on it yet. I'll take a look at it, once I'm done with the current mod I'm working on.

Reactions: AceOfNiagara

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
Added.
Lady In Blue [Ep.3] WT, Cheats & Replay Mod by ShaddyModda.

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020

Thanks
Sorry it took so long to get back to you on this. Real life and other things got in the way. But it did finally have a good look at the entire game script and none of the choices have any impact on the story. It all just comes down to personal preferences. There no character paths, points or variables to speak of.

Deleted member 173891

Aug 21, 2017
Probably too early to ask since the game just came out. Could someone have a look at Summer with Mia 2 https://f95zone.to/threads/summer-with-mia-2-ep-1-inceton.66199/ to see if a walkthrough is needed yet?
I know that somebody already asked for this game and I know that this game just come out like a couple of weeks ago but can somebody please make a walkthrough mod for this game https://f95zone.to/threads/summer-with-mia-2-ep-1-inceton.66199/
+1

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
Probably too early to ask since the game just came out. Could someone have a look at Summer with Mia 2 https://f95zone.to/threads/summer-with-mia-2-ep-1-inceton.66199/ to see if a walkthrough is needed yet?
I know that somebody already asked for this game and I know that this game just come out like a couple of weeks ago but can somebody please make a walkthrough mod for this game https://f95zone.to/threads/summer-with-mia-2-ep-1-inceton.66199/
HA alright guys. I'm technically on vacation right now, but I'll see what i can do in the next couple days.

Reactions: shadowr19

shadowr19

Apr 8, 2020
HA alright guys. I'm technically on vacation right now, but I'll see what i can do in the next couple days.
Well the game just come out like a couple weeks ago and the game will not go anywhere so there's no rush, enjoy your vacation

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Hi guys, this is more a question than a request (don't feel fine making request like this, even with your fine disposition). It's possible to make a scene replay for Bright Past (https://f95zone.to/threads/bright-past-v0-74-0-kosmos-games.10622/) or would be far to complicated? It's the thing that most annoyes me in the game, the hard that is to get every scene, and once achieved... gone forever.

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
Hi guys, this is more a question than a request (don't feel fine making request like this, even with your fine disposition). It's possible to make a scene replay for Bright Past (https://f95zone.to/threads/bright-past-v0-74-0-kosmos-games.10622/) or would be far to complicated? It's the thing that most annoyes me in the game, the hard that is to get every scene, and once achieved... gone forever.
Ha scene replays seem to be my thing lately so sure i can take a look, but just a reminder i'm not currently home as i'm on vacation for another week, and i'm already behind on requests, but i'll add it to the list.(y)

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Ha scene replays seem to be my thing lately so sure i can take a look, but just a reminder i'm not currently home as i'm on vacation for another week, and i'm already behind on requests, but i'll add it to the list.(y)
Well, thank you! I don't feel confortable asking jobs from other people, but you seem enjoy the task! You're an angel!
I really think that the scene reply gallery would be a must have in any game, for the reasons I told before. The lewd scenes are our "prices", it's a shame must to have to reply all again to see them more than once. And in grinding games, it's double shame. That's why I got really dissapointed with, as example, Lucky Mark, even when I managed to finish it.

EDIT: Oh, and enjoy your vacations!

Reactions: ShaddyGames

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
hey ShaddyModda, I just noticed that you made a Summer with Mia 2 mod. All I have to say is thank you so much
Yeah actually forgot to mention it here. It’s just a wt mod for now as there’s really only one or two scenes that are worthy of a replay. But I will be adding that in the future if the dev doesn’t.

Reactions: shadowr19