Mod Ren'Py ShaddyModda's Mods Master List

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
HI there

Fantastic work on all the MODs you are making. I wanted to ask, do you think it would be possible to make a mod walkthrough for Our Red String?
Having some kind of route tracker for that would be awesome, not sure if it is possible but thought I would ask :)
Sorry man I completely missed your request. Adding it to The teams board now in case one of the other members can get to it before I can.

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
  • Sad
Reactions: Majima@22

Jeevant

Failed to make an unlimited money mod for my life
Modder
Compressor
May 1, 2020
I my be a bit early to ask this. Any chance you can take a look at Pinnacle or Precipice and possible do at least a gallery mod? A walkthrough + gallery would be nice but I'm still not sure if the walkthrough is really needed.

Thanks
Walkthrough is not needed as for gallery I did one here

Jeevant

Modder
Compressor
May 1, 2020
ha a little late there Jeev :p
Well as there seems to be a game drought on f95 right now I thought I would go through some older mod requests and see if I can find some game i or the team might have missed ...I went through all the pages of request for that mind you. :p

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
Well as there seems to be a game drought on f95 right now I thought I would go through some older mod requests and see if I can find some game i or the team might have missed ...I went through all the pages of request for that mind you. :p
ha check the team's board. I posted all the requests i didn't or couldn't get to there. I'm sure there's got to be at least one you could do. :p

Jeevant

Modder
Compressor
May 1, 2020
ha check the team's board. I posted all the requests i didn't or couldn't get to there. I'm sure there's got to be at least one you could do. :p
COULD sure. Want to do sandbox? NO.

Majima@22

May 3, 2018
One of my favorite games but it already has a decent built-in hint system and doesn't require a wt mod at this time.
the hint system only tells you where you should go, it doesn't highlight the best choices (unless that has been changed I haven't played this game for a while though) That's why I was asking for a WT mod for highlighting the best choices

PS: sorry that come out a little bit angry

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
the hint system only tells you where you should go, it doesn't highlight the best choices (unless that has been changed I haven't played this game for a while though) That's why I was asking for a WT mod for highlighting the best choices

PS: sorry that come out a little bit angry
No worries I didn't take it that way. like i said it's on of my favorite games. I'll take another look at it. maybe at least mark the ones that provide certain points. but almost all the events are repeatable so even if you miss a point on one day you can get it the next time. and come to think of it a cheat mod wouldn't hurt either. Damn it now you have me reconsidering :p lol

Majima@22

May 3, 2018
No worries I didn't take it that way. like i said it's on of my favorite games. I'll take another look at it. maybe at least mark the ones that provide certain points. but almost all the events are repeatable so even if you miss a point on one day you can get it the next time. and come to think of it a cheat mod wouldn't hurt either. Damn it now you have me reconsidering :p lol
If you do decide to make a WT mod for this game can you warn me so I will be aware. By the way thanks to you and your team I can play a lot of games that I couldn't without a WT mod so keep up the great work you and your team

Reactions: ShaddyGames

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
If you do decide to make a WT mod for this game can you warn me so I will be aware. By the way thanks to you and your team I can play a lot of games that I couldn't without a WT mod so keep up the great work you and your team
Sure but i need to finish a couple other projects first, so it might take a couple days before i can get to it.