Mod Ren'Py ShaddyModda's Mods Master List

Guardra

May 29, 2018
i was wondering if you guys would ever do a mod for Bumpkin Boy's Bizarre Adventures

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
i was wondering if you guys would ever do a mod for Bumpkin Boy's Bizarre Adventures
I was actually considering it. started played it a bit for the first time yesterday. taking a break for the rest of the day. i'll go take a better look at it.

Reactions: Guardra

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
proud-father plz <3
My WT and Replay are now built into the game as of 0.4 uncensored version, and I'll be maintaining it going forward for the game updates. I will be changing my mod thread to contain a gallery unlock mod for the uncensored version once the game goes public.

Reactions: Graybo

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
My WT and Replay are now built into the game as of 0.4 uncensored version, and I'll be maintaining it going forward for the game updates. I will be changing my mod thread to contain a gallery unlock mod for the uncensored version once the game goes public.
I am using 0.4c which I suppose is uncensored version. With the normal file which I downloaded from f95 I am not getting the option Touch her Ass which I get otherwise while using 0.3 mod so I dont get how is WT built in game when that opiton evcen doesnt exist. I am attaching both screens the one of 0.4c normal where I am playing without using 0.3 mod is giving only one choice of dont touch and the other with 0.3 mod is giving the second choice to touch her ass but as soon as I click it it shows error. You mentioned WT and Replay are built into the game so in that case I should be getting it when I use 0.4c without mod but I am not getting the choice so want to know what to do?

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
I am using 0.4c which I suppose is uncensored version. With the normal file which I downloaded from f95 I am not getting the option Touch her Ass which I get otherwise while using 0.3 mod so I dont get how is WT built in game when that opiton evcen doesnt exist. I am attaching both screens the one of 0.4c normal where I am playing without using 0.3 mod is giving only one choice of dont touch and the other with 0.3 mod is giving the second choice to touch her ass but as soon as I click it it shows error. You mentioned WT and Replay are built into the game so in that case I should be getting it when I use 0.4c without mod but I am not getting the choice so want to know what to do?
the F95 version 0.4c is censored. c = censored. Go to the mod page and read the notes. they are all in yellow. hard to miss. Here's the mod page link so you don't have to got back to page one to get it.
https://f95zone.to/threads/proud-fa...-enhancements-mod-shaddymodda-sir-leon.64144/

Haremm lover

Sep 20, 2017
the F95 version 0.4c is censored. c = censored. Go to the mod page and read the notes. they are all in yellow. hard to miss. Here's the mod page link so you don't have to got back to page one to get it.
https://f95zone.to/threads/proud-fa...-enhancements-mod-shaddymodda-sir-leon.64144/
That is showing the link for 0.3 uncensored not 0.4 uncensored which is creating confusion cause the latest update in censored is 0.4c so uncensored should also be 0.4 as I suppose 0.4 is about day 4 and I suppose 0.3 is day 3 so if 0.4c is day 4 censored then 0.4 should be day 4 uncensored so I suppose it is better to wait for public release for 0.4 uncensored and then try playing it in my opinion. Am I right ShaddyModda

Last edited:

ShaddyGames

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2020
That is showing the link for 0.3 uncensored not 0.4 uncensored which is creating confusion cause the latest update in censored is 0.4c so uncensored should also be 0.4 as I suppose 0.4 is about day 4 and I suppose 0.3 is day 3 so if 0.4c is day 4 censored then 0.4 should be day 4 uncensored so I suppose it is better to wait for public release for 0.4 uncensored and then try playing it in my opinion. Am I right ShaddyModda
Assuming I understood that all correctly, then you are correct. lol