2.70 star(s) 10 Votes

sx78

Feb 23, 2018
I'm a little bit disappointed with the new build. They've added a lot of stuff, but it's mostly the execution of it that isn't the greatest. It's an early demo though. Only concerning change is the sex mechanic (can't choose sex positions anymore!). Read below to find out what's changed. I'm writing this from memory, so sorry if I missed something and because I forgot all of the characters names. :)

- To masturbate, you basically have to raise the lust meter to a certain point first. Then you press the action key in front of the bed in your apartment.
- You can raise/decrease lust or stamina by sleeping or eating/drinking items in your inventory.
- Attribute system is basically reading a book (INT), lifting weights (STR) or taking a shower (Finesse or something, I forgot) in your apartment. The charisma (I think?) stat can't be raised at the moment.
- Whenever you do something like have sex or interact with things in your apartment, it will lower your stamina.
- Finesse will be lowered when you have sex. If it becomes too low, NPCs will not want to talk with you. Raise it by taking a shower.
- Stamina system is (hilariously) bad. You can pass out if the bar gets depleted. You wake up in your apartment and have some money deducted from you. You can also pass out after a sex scene because it dropped your stamina (lol).
- You can no longer change positions during a sex scene. It's a 1 fixed position that is different depending on the NPC you're having sex with.
- They added 14+ new NPCs to the game, but most of them do not have scenes and just greet you.
- Certain NPCs will show up at different time intervals because of the new night/day mechanic in the game.
- Day time is almost useless at the moment. Very few NPCs to interact with during this time (only the guy in the alley way and another guy that passed out on the street; can't have sex with either of them). The bar won't even be open.
- Pass the time by sleeping or by interacting with stuff in your apartment.

- The NPCs with sex scenes (from what I can remember) is:
- Black cat sitting on the sofa in the pole dancing area (she's the only one with the new blow job scene). Have to persuade her by talking to her for a bit. Answer her question by saying she likes exhibitionism. I think she shows up before 12 AM.
- Another cat that you can talk to near the entrance of the dancing area. Forgot if she has a sex scene or not. She only shows up after 12 AM.
- Red fox girl from the previous builds. I think she shows up some time before 12 AM (maybe 6 - 9 PM or something).
- Red colored male that asks you the riddle in the corner of the bar.
- Green colored male sitting at the bar that you can just ask to have sex with.
- Yellow colored male by the pool side that you can talk to and ask to have sex with.
- White colored male lizard by the couch.
- White cat sitting on the couch in front of the pool table. You have to max your finesse (whatever the 3rd stat is that raises when you take a shower) in order for her to talk to you. She asks you to meet her in her private room (the rooms in the long hallway beside the pool area on the 2nd floor).
- Girl sitting at the table in the corner of the bar (there's a lot of NPCs that show up sitting here, but it's the one with a lot of dialogue).
- There might be some other ones that I've missed. Anyone not mentioned here probably doesn't have a sex scene.

Hopefully at some point they will make all NPCs have a sex scene and allow us to change positions whenever we want to. That would actually make the game much better.

ntfk13

Nov 4, 2018
I'm a little bit disappointed with the new build. They've added a lot of stuff, but it's mostly the execution of it that isn't the greatest. It's an early demo though. Only concerning change is the sex mechanic (can't choose sex positions anymore!). Read below to find out what's changed. I'm writing this from memory, so sorry if I missed something and because I forgot all of the characters names. :)

- To masturbate, you basically have to raise the lust meter to a certain point first. Then you press the action key in front of the bed in your apartment.
- You can raise/decrease lust or stamina by sleeping or eating/drinking items in your inventory.
- Attribute system is basically reading a book (INT), lifting weights (STR) or taking a shower (Finesse or something, I forgot) in your apartment. The charisma (I think?) stat can't be raised at the moment.
- Whenever you do something like have sex or interact with things in your apartment, it will lower your stamina.
- Finesse will be lowered when you have sex. If it becomes too low, NPCs will not want to talk with you. Raise it by taking a shower.
- Stamina system is (hilariously) bad. You can pass out if the bar gets depleted. You wake up in your apartment and have some money deducted from you. You can also pass out after a sex scene because it dropped your stamina (lol).
- You can no longer change positions during a sex scene. It's a 1 fixed position that is different depending on the NPC you're having sex with.
- They added 14+ new NPCs to the game, but most of them do not have scenes and just greet you.
- Certain NPCs will show up at different time intervals because of the new night/day mechanic in the game.
- Day time is almost useless at the moment. Very few NPCs to interact with during this time (only the guy in the alley way and another guy that passed out on the street; can't have sex with either of them). The bar won't even be open.

- Black cat sitting on the sofa in the pole dancing area (she's the only one with the new blow job scene). Have to persuade her by talking to her for a bit. Answer her question by saying she likes exhibitionism. I think she shows up before 12 AM.
- Another cat that you can talk to near the entrance of the dancing area. Forgot if she has a sex scene or not. She only shows up after 12 AM.
- Red fox girl from the previous builds. I think she shows up some time before 12 AM (maybe 6 - 9 PM or something).
- Yellow colored male by the pool side that you can talk to and ask to have sex with.
- White cat sitting on the couch in front of the pool table. You have to max your finesse (whatever the 3rd stat is that raises when you take a shower) in order for her to talk to you. She asks you to meet her in her private room (the rooms in the long hallway beside the pool area on the 2nd floor).
- Girl sitting at the table in the corner of the bar (there's a lot of NPCs that show up sitting here, but it's the one with a lot of dialogue).
- There might be some other ones that I've missed. Anyone not mentioned here probably doesn't have a sex scene.

Hopefully at some point they will make all NPCs have a sex scene and allow us to change positions whenever we want to. That would actually make the game much better.
How to bang the fox?
Why does the male near the pool give me a "feature not implemented yet"? was it because i was a male when i tried?

sx78

Feb 23, 2018
How to bang the fox?
Why does the male near the pool give me a "feature not implemented yet"? was it because i was a male when i tried?
Are you talking about the red fox girl with the unique appearance near the pole dancing area? You need to talk to the guy hanging out in the alley and ask him about the barkeeper's secret drink (minotaur or something). Buy the drink from the bar keeper. Keep talking to the fox girl until it gives you the option to give the drink to her.

TITORD

Sep 12, 2017
How do I solve the riddle of the red guy in the corner looking at the pictures of art?

wshantze

Apr 27, 2017
There's also the lizard girl in the pool area, IIRC she's not interested in males, only futa (female?).

lartemer

Oct 29, 2017

Where i find white colored male lizard , i not undrstnd ?

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Ridiculous filesize based on the content. Three sex positions and essentially only a couple of characters.

Textures look like something from the 1990s. There is absolutely no reason this couldn't be stuffed into a 500MB download, yet it is almost 5GB.

sx78

Feb 23, 2018
How do I solve the riddle of the red guy in the corner looking at the pictures of art?
The answer is "The Vulpine" and "It was logical deduction". Then, you can talk to him again and say you're going to "blackmail him into having your way with him".

sx78

Feb 23, 2018
Where i find white colored male lizard , i not undrstnd ?
If you've played the previous build, there is a male white colored lizard standing beside the sofa when you first walk into the bar. The new update (v1.4.0) added a day/night time cycle. The white colored lizard dude only shows up at a certain time at night on certain days in this new build (it's stupid, I know).

Reactions: lartemer

sx78

Feb 23, 2018
There's also the lizard girl in the pool area, IIRC she's not interested in males, only futa (female?).
I don't think any scenes have been implemented with her yet. Someone can correct me if I am wrong. I tried interacting with her using a female character; no sex scene, just dialogue.

animemd

Dec 30, 2017
Hm... I just downloaded the newest version but for the life of me all I get is a black screen with the UI in the corner telling me the time of date, the health, lust and so on. After that I don't see anything. I loaded the older version and it ran fine. Anyone else having the same issue?

wshantze

Apr 27, 2017
I don't think any scenes have been implemented with her yet. Someone can correct me if I am wrong. I tried interacting with her using a female character; no sex scene, just dialogue.
I managed to get a scene with her as a futa.

oldmasterxd

Oct 14, 2016
Updated OP with link 1.4.0 and Changelogs 1.4.0

i have no idea how to set this to latest updates x_x so just updated op for us >.<

Last edited:

Aximio

Game Developer
Jul 1, 2017
My Radeon HD 7870 burned down on this demo. Optimisation really sucks.

2.70 star(s) 10 Votes