• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.50 star(s) 6 Votes

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
What do you mean by vouyerism?
All good criticism helps me to improve and understand you better.
I want to see some sexual content. The 5Powers one started out with hand holding only but dev went further. So hopefully in the future Voyeurism turns into something more.

Nolosetio

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2021
I want to see some sexual content. The 5Powers one started out with hand holding only but dev went further. So hopefully in the future Voyeurism turns into something more.
Everything is progressive, in the next update there are some scenes. But my game is not going to be all about sex, but about the story of the guardian and Jack.

Reactions: m4pII and molitar

Nolosetio

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2021
You need to decrease the time set for the dialog, waiting for the next line to be read takes 30 to 40 seconds before it comes up. I am playing in English, so you know. I spend more time waiting for the text then I am playing the game.
You can changue the time speed in options

KingRocket

Jan 18, 2020
So let me see if I get this right, judging by the name this "Shadow Guardian" is on our side and is supposed to be that shadowy figure right?
Hmm, I don't know if I trust that man. After all, according to Conan this is the same man who committed every crime in the world.

Conan1.jpg
That man!

Nolosetio

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2021
So let me see if I get this right, judging by the name this "Shadow Guardian" is on our side and is supposed to be that shadowy figure right?
Hmm, I don't know if I trust that man. After all, according to Conan this is the same man who committed every crime in the world.

View attachment 2061312
That man!
LOL! It certainly looks similar hahahaha
I don't think the guardian is good :ROFLMAO:

Fx flayer

Dec 28, 2021
Good game with a story that catches you from the first moment and what I liked the most is that we can almost interact with the shadow or rather the shadow interacts with us

Reactions: Nolosetio

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
ShadowGuardian-0.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

Sonar2020

Aug 29, 2019
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/tl/english/script.rpy", line 2845, in script
jack "(Come to think of it if it wasn't for that thing I would never have gotten to tell it how I feel Maybe it's helping me? No [nnombre], that thing I think was meant to kill Sue)"
KeyError: 'nnombre'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "game/tl/english/script.rpy", line 2845, in script
jack "(Come to think of it if it wasn't for that thing I would never have gotten to tell it how I feel Maybe it's helping me? No [nnombre], that thing I think was meant to kill Sue)"
File "C:\Users\Rand\Desktop\ShadowGuardian_0.2_-_PC\ShadowGuardian-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 921, in execute
renpy.exports.say(who, what, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Rand\Desktop\ShadowGuardian_0.2_-_PC\ShadowGuardian-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1373, in say
who(what, *args, **kwargs)
File "C:\Users\Rand\Desktop\ShadowGuardian_0.2_-_PC\ShadowGuardian-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1253, in __call__
what = self.prefix_suffix("what", self.what_prefix, what, self.what_suffix)
File "C:\Users\Rand\Desktop\ShadowGuardian_0.2_-_PC\ShadowGuardian-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1172, in prefix_suffix
return (sub(prefix) + sub(body) + sub(suffix))
File "C:\Users\Rand\Desktop\ShadowGuardian_0.2_-_PC\ShadowGuardian-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1152, in sub
return renpy.substitutions.substitute(s, scope=scope, force=force, translate=translate)[0]
File "C:\Users\Rand\Desktop\ShadowGuardian_0.2_-_PC\ShadowGuardian-pc\renpy\substitutions.py", line 278, in substitute
s = formatter.vformat(s, (), kwargs) # type: ignore
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python3.9/string.py", line 165, in vformat
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python3.9/string.py", line 205, in _vformat
File "C:\Users\Rand\Desktop\ShadowGuardian_0.2_-_PC\ShadowGuardian-pc\renpy\substitutions.py", line 168, in get_field
obj, arg_used = super(Formatter, self).get_field(field_name, args, kwargs)
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python3.9/string.py", line 270, in get_field
File "/home/tom/ab/renpy-build/tmp/install.linux-x86_64/lib/python3.9/string.py", line 227, in get_value
KeyError: 'nnombre'

Windows-10-10.0.19044 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809

Wed Oct 5 20:27:22 2022

This has happened 3 times in a row now can not continue game.

Gamer_01

Dec 16, 2019
Nolosetio
The same thing happens with the Android version. It doesn't even have any of the options that screen typically has. So, I can't even try pressing "Ignore".

Nolosetio

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2021
Yes, its a error in the english code. I checked the code for more similar errors and re-uploaded the game again.

PC:

Android:

Last edited:
Reactions: lucbr44

Nolosetio

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2021
Yes, renpy does not detect the personal name and does not give you more options.
I fixed that, the previous comment has the new links.

Elasstommer

Aug 15, 2017
There's a small typo in the English translation on line 2845 at position 134. The variable reference '[nombre]' is spelled '[nnombre]' which throws an exception.

Nevermind!

Reactions: Nolosetio

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Ok when I think Guardian I am thinking good guy but after playing this some.. it looks like he is going to be evil. If he is an evil villain tell me now before I waste more time on this game. I hate playing evil or bad guys.

Reactions: bruce555

Nolosetio

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2021
Ok when I think Guardian I am thinking good guy but after playing this some.. it looks like he is going to be evil. If he is an evil villain tell me now before I waste more time on this game. I hate playing evil or bad guys.
At the moment it is known that he can control the MC and wants to use it.
Now another person from the past has appeared...
I will not say if it is bad or good, the player himself decides the ending with the next patch as I will put the choices (it will have 3 endings. "Good, bad and slave")

• Angry
Reactions: LordSinner
3.50 star(s) 6 Votes