• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.50 star(s) 6 Votes

Rockero_69

Sep 26, 2021
One tries to do something different and "original" but they only criticize them because they can't masturbate since they don't have what THEY want.
They are not even able to donate 1$ and demand content. So much so that I have given in to putting in a harem but MY style.
I always accept critiques if they are right about something.
Personally, I like that there is a path or a harem ending 1 because that way I avoid saving and loading to see the different routes and 2 see how after so much fighting against evil, one or several antagonists or alone the simple fact that the MC surpassed himself or helped his girls with the different problems (there it already depends on the plot and the story to tell) and to see that the girls are there to support, love and take care of the MC and it ends there I am more than satisfied or if you want to put some pregnancy and with that everything that this fetish entails and see that you have children either small or a vision years later and it ends there is also fine

Nolosetio

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2021
Personally, I like that there is a path or a harem ending 1 because that way I avoid saving and loading to see the different routes and 2 see how after so much fighting against evil, one or several antagonists or alone the simple fact that the MC surpassed himself or helped his girls with the different problems (there it already depends on the plot and the story to tell) and to see that the girls are there to support, love and take care of the MC and it ends there I am more than satisfied or if you want to put some pregnancy and with that everything that this fetish entails and see that you have children either small or a vision years later and it ends there is also fine
Actually in this version that I am making (0.6) part of the path is decided, leaving to the player if he wants one path or another.
The route """"Harem""""" is not to have all of them, but to force the player to choose one or the other.

Also there will be more history of the antagonists and other characters.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Shadow Guardian [v0.6] [Nolosetio] - COMPRESSED

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [359 MB]
- - -

Mac [345 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Simpgor

Apr 18, 2020
I'm not going to argue if it's a harem or not. I also only play once, and if I can't have all the LIs I'm interested in during that game, I see no reason to play. So, if I can't have all LIs, I have no interest in the game.
so that is what happened irl, good to know :BootyTime:

• Haha
Reactions: Greily

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
ShadowGuardian-0.6
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

MD27

Feb 28, 2020
Shadow Guardian [v0.6] [Nolosetio] - COMPRESSED

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [359 MB]
- MEGA - - Pixeldrain

Mac [345 MB]
- MEGA - - Pixeldrain

I think the links on Pixeldrain are inverted. Thanks for the speed

Reactions: Bob69

MD27

Feb 28, 2020
Loved the previous chapters.... but wtf was that crap???
The problem for me was not being forced to share our childhood friend, that is natural in these kind of games... But that we get up from a trauma retreat to her telling us, ohh I'm so mad so weren't contacting me... By the way fuck you I agreed to have sex with her I'm in love, get on with it or fuck off. Went from normal romance pace to being a third wheel everything behind MC's back

Nolosetio

Game Developer
Sep 19, 2021
Loved the previous chapters.... but wtf was that crap???
The problem for me was not being forced to share our childhood friend, that is natural in these kind of games... But that we get up from a trauma retreat to her telling us, ohh I'm so mad so weren't contacting me... By the way fuck you I agreed to have sex with her I'm in love, get on with it or fuck off. Went from normal romance pace to being a third wheel everything behind MC's back
This happens when the majority of people say "Mimimimi if he doesn't have harem I won't play him".
That's why at the moment they make you the offer the player subtly tells you to save as it is a vital point.
Anyway, neither of these two routes is the harem route, that option will come later.
And I am always open to ideas as long as I like them.

MD27

Feb 28, 2020
This happens when the majority of people say "Mimimimi if he doesn't have harem I won't play him".
That's why at the moment they make you the offer the player subtly tells you to save as it is a vital point.
Anyway, neither of these two routes is the harem route, that option will come later.
And I am always open to ideas as long as I like them.
Don't care about the choice at that time, for me could be whatever (harem, each girl story, full open) now or in the future if you add stuff. Wouldn't change the way the open relationship (understandable) and whatever further arcs were handled

Last edited:

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
It is not my intention that there is
I haven't tried your VN yet because of the lack of future tags.
Your wishy washy answer here will just push people away.
As the creator you know what fetishes you like and would like to put in your game as well as which one's you will never have in it.
A lot of us have been burned by creators ruining a VN because they threw unexpected and unwanted fetishes into their VN so we would like to know your intentions before we play it.

Please list your future tags for any non-vanilla fetishes like Lesbian, NTR, Foot job, etc.
Also let us know if any will be:
1) optional, the player decides whether they happen or not,
2) skippable, the player doesn't see them but they happen anyway.
3) forced and unavoidable.

Telling us upfront will avoid a lot of drama and allow your intended audience to find you.
It is also important to say which tags will never be in your game.
I wish you well.

3.50 star(s) 6 Votes