4.70 star(s) 3 Votes

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
They're talking about gameplay mechanics. "Death immunity" means their HP can't be reduced to zero, which is the requirement for brainwashing normal units.
MindController don't like Brigite and wanted her gone for good. He/She wanted kill her for good befor, this he or she don't have to deal wih her later, forever death.

MindController

Feb 5, 2022
MindController don't like Brigite and wanted her gone for good. He/She wanted kill her for good befor, this he or she don't have to deal wih her later, forever death.
Sorry for my late reply. What I wanted to do was to see if I could brainwash her in Chapter 6.

Smallfrie

Dec 25, 2018
Well the game and idea is not bad at all.
The ai art as individuals look acceptable.If you put then together like this... :alien:(n)
No hard feelings.

GratuitousLove

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2022
Well the game and idea is not bad at all.
The ai art as individuals look acceptable.If you put then together like this... :alien:(n)
No hard feelings.
Yeah it is hard to have consistency with AI even if you correct it by hand. I've been improving lately, but the difference between first and last character make it even weirder sometimes.
I'll try to slowly replace older character with new illustration but it takes lots of time.

Reactions: Gigalomaniac

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ShadowOverMeridia-0.44
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

Reactions: GratuitousLove

Leelloominai

Nov 23, 2017
personally i dont like the balance of this game, the archers have to wait one turn to attack.. even make a lot of strategy the chances are they gonna die.... i dont want to carol or alice die... i have constantly retreat from the cavalry that easily overtakes them. And AI which basically only focus them. I dont know, feels likle fire emblem but with the worst parts. I can't evolve special units... my biggest ability is literally always wait.. and hope i get enough troops...but... in general i like the game.

GratuitousLove

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2022
personally i dont like the balance of this game, the archers have to wait one turn to attack.. even make a lot of strategy the chances are they gonna die.... i dont want to carol or alice die... i have constantly retreat from the cavalry that easily overtakes them. And AI which basically only focus them. I dont know, feels likle fire emblem but with the worst parts. I can't evolve special units... my biggest ability is literally always wait.. and hope i get enough troops...but... in general i like the game.
Yeah archer a bit weaker than other unit atm, but will get stronger once the unit they're strong against will be introduced.
They are highpenetration ranged unit so they're good against armored unit and flyers, but the only armored unit is knight and the flyer aren't in the game for now.If you want to tell me more about which mission was causing you trouble I might consider get it easier, or give more clue to the player about what to do.

Trickyboo

Jul 21, 2023
Aware of this bug? If i start half capturing cities, then load to a save of the map, the cities remain half captured, making them easily captured in 1 turn instead of 2, seems like cheating

Also the scout in chapter 5 you start with has 6 move instead of the normal 7, is that intended?

GratuitousLove

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2022
Aware of this bug? If i start half capturing cities, then load to a save of the map, the cities remain half captured, making them easily captured in 1 turn instead of 2, seems like cheating
Didn't know about this, I'll have to fix this one, thank you for reporting it to me, I'll add it to my TODO list.

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Didn't know about this, I'll have to fix this one, thank you for reporting it to me, I'll add it to my TODO list.
speaking about bugs: In first chapter I atch a bug whr there were 2 Chleo at the same time one behind Fionna and one on the other side as if Chleo got clone shadow power. Just chek the whole chapter one.

Trickyboo

Jul 21, 2023
Using Fire emblem tactics in a game like this ends in disaster, since they don't teach much about first strike advantage, using meatshields to protect your important units and aim to weaken many enemies instead of aiming for kills.
If you have a 10 hp cav with an enemy cav and you got the option to attack a 3 hp or a 10 hp cav, you rather want to weaken the 10 hp cav so it won't hit you for massive dmg on their turn, instead you leave two enemies at low hp, who deal less dmg combined than a full hp one and also both suffer more counterdmg than they have dealt.

Because "your hp = your dmg" you not only wanna lower the hp of your enemies to lessen their dmg, but also keep your own important units as full as possible.
Using villagers as meatshields is a great way to prevent enemies from hitting your better units, so you can retaliate back with them at their full strenght.

Being an Advance Wars veteran with some Wargroove experience, I did get the feel of the game after putting my Fire emblem experience aside.

I was able to breeze through the game on hard mode, no map really gave me trouble.

GratuitousLove

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2022
speaking about bugs: In first chapter I atch a bug whr there were 2 Chleo at the same time one behind Fionna and one on the other side as if Chleo got clone shadow power. Just chek the whole chapter one.
I think I fixed that but it will be in the next update.

GratuitousLove

Game Developer
Nov 17, 2022
Can we have the option to resist to mind control each time someone try to mind control Chleo?
Well depends, if you mean to have Chloe never under mind control no, she is literaly at the begining of the game.
If you mean, is there a way to limit it to a minimum and prevent people from taking advantage of Chloe then there will be a route in which it is possible.

4.70 star(s) 3 Votes