Deyn21

Jun 17, 2018
[Completed] tag is misleading. I know why it was put here but imagine that in few months someone download this game and it's just a part of a story.

Reactions: colween

oste22

May 31, 2017
Doshima Hey man thank you so much for this, renpy is so much better than rpgm. Another good game you could try to port is ‘Downfall a story of corruption’ , that one is also only rpgm.

Shriike

Oct 26, 2018
Aight I've gotta ask, does the main girl actually get any QoS tattoos/markings during the game or is that just for the banner? If they're in there, which routes? Last time I played was the OG ages ago, and I never saw any from my playthrough.

Daniele69

Feb 22, 2020
This is the Italian translation of:
Shadows of Desire - Unofficial Ren'Py Port [v0.4.4]

***************************************************************************************************
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan"
extract the .rar file and move "game" to the game where the .exe file resides overwrite if required

DOWNLOAD

Cavpal

May 24, 2017
Yeah, that's the least appealing aspect of the game, to me. I prefer the routes where Cavpal's girlfriend can't resist her desire to fuck a superior speciment.
Are you assuming my relationship status? Sorry, I only recognize the hook up culture, steady relationships are not for me. My wallet would hate me if I were to mantain a modern vvaman; you should try it as well, instead of renting your gf's services to Tyreese and RayRay.
Remember BiB: she was never yours, it was just your turn.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 7 Votes