Dogorti

Jan 23, 2021
Are you assuming my relationship status? Sorry, I only recognize the hook up culture, steady relationships are not for me. My wallet would hate me if I were to mantain a modern vvaman; you should try it as well, instead of renting your gf's services to Tyreese and RayRay.
Remember BiB: she was never yours, it was just your turn.
Oh you are one of those guys... What a surprise...

• Haha
Reactions: ForeverLosing

Cavpal

May 24, 2017
Oh you are one of those guys... What a surprise...
It works and I can have much more money for myself. I don't need to become an ATM for some vvaman only because I closed the deal on the first date. Afaik ghosting a dumb 304 is still legal where I live, so sue me.
Btw, it's way better to be one of "those guys" than a cuck or simp with a big green hat on his head.

Oct 6, 2018
The OG will switch to Ren'Py starting from the next update.
so, should we follow this thread or the old one? also can someone let me know if there is any sound in the game? because there is sound options but I hear nothing

Last edited:

vuthanhdat

Mar 8, 2023
Can anyone teach me turn on volume in game i had turn on everything in game but nothing happened and had not music please!

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
The OG will switch to Ren'Py starting from the next update.
I really appreciate your work, but porting from RPGM to Ren'Py is inherently difficult because of the way dialogue is presented in the RPGM game. It's probably for the best that the dev focuses on Ren'Py. I wonder how long that will take though. Maybe he needs help converting it into Ren'Py?

Doshima

Modder
May 19, 2017
I really appreciate your work, but porting from RPGM to Ren'Py is inherently difficult because of the way dialogue is presented in the RPGM game. It's probably for the best that the dev focuses on Ren'Py. I wonder how long that will take though. Maybe he needs help converting it into Ren'Py?
I gave him tips at the start and now he's doing an excellent job with Ren'Py, you'll all be amazed when the next update comes out, I won't spoil anything :censored:

AtotehZ

Aug 24, 2018
Is this renpy mod of blackmail path
The reason it's done now is because Doshima has caught up with all current content. You'll find all the paths in the Ren'Py port.
As you can see in the messages right above this one the future releases by the developer will be in Ren'Py and Doshima gave some pointers to get him started with that.

Reactions: Lalovi and Doshima

PussyAnhilator

Jun 10, 2021
View attachment 3486282

Overview:
This is a Ren'Py Remake of Shadows of Desire

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-05-26
Release Date: 2024-05-19
Original Game/Creator: Shamantr - -
Developer: Doshima -
Censored: No
Version: 0.4.4
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Why this port is tagged as "completed": Modder's post

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: GDRIVE - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: GDRIVE - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD

Extras: Spanish Translation* - Italian Translation*
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 3486435 View attachment 3486437 View attachment 3486439 View attachment 3486440 View attachment 3486442
Will this have an android port too ?

4.60 star(s) 7 Votes