wizal

Jul 4, 2019
same here, this dude is literally the only one with any kind of work ethic, when it comes to developing good game updates in reasonable time frames. would be shame to make him drop the project
besides, to get this update now, somebody would have to drop 70 bucks. the realese for 4$ patreons is in 3 days.
who the fuck would spend so much money, just beacause he couldnt wait 3 days?

Semetrika

Jan 24, 2023
$70 is not the cost of the game. The game itself is FREE. The $70 subscription is a way to support the developer so they can focus more on releasing new updates for this FREE game. :rolleyes:
What i know free game is incomplete version or he change it?

iluvbewbs

Mar 5, 2018
$70 is not the cost of the game. The game itself is FREE. The $70 subscription is a way to support the developer so they can focus more on releasing new updates for this FREE game. :rolleyes:
why is the newest patch only available for 70$ subscribers then? not that i condemn it that much, i'd definitely have this opportunity to earn money. but it's the same shit when steam sells you a service for accessing games, not the games themselves. read eulas and stuff, i dunno. are all steam games also free, according to you? we're on our way to dystopia of having nothing. pardon my bad english.

pussyreaperxxx

Oct 18, 2018
why is the newest patch only available for 70$ subscribers then? not that i condemn it that much, i'd definitely have this opportunity to earn money. but it's the same shit when steam sells you a service for accessing games, not the games themselves. read eulas and stuff, i dunno. are all steam games also free, according to you? we're on our way to dystopia of having nothing. pardon my bad english.
The dev makes up tiers every other month, nothing new. However, I will admit he makes stuff available for lower tiers relatively quickly than anyone else using this model really, so I don't think anyone should complain about it personally. Higher tiers exist so whales can pay devs they like every month, and it's better to play a game which is bug tested.

What I don't like is the scene removal for PAYING people, and it's still a dev's choice to alienate lower tier subs. Up to the people to decide whether to sub or not.

Otherwise, the game is free with less content so whatever.

iluvbewbs

Mar 5, 2018
The dev makes up tiers every other month, nothing new. However, I will admit he makes stuff available for lower tiers relatively quickly than anyone else using this model really, so I don't think anyone should complain about it personally. Higher tiers exist so whales can pay devs they like every month, and it's better to play a game which is bug tested.

What I don't like is the scene removal for PAYING people, and it's still a dev's choice to alienate lower tier subs. Up to the people to decide whether to sub or not.

Otherwise, the game is free with less content so whatever.
yes, i agree. and i don't complain about this particular dev of this particular game. i'm saying that here only because it's for sure not the first time i'm seeing apologists of this model on f95. all that "dev doesn't owe anything to anyone, game's ackchyually free" and "it's for self-respecting, grown-up and salaried sUpPoRtErs, not you", you might've seen that, you're not new. i have an impression that the only monetization model that they'd see as not-so-acceptable is "luna in the tavern" one, where you literally have to log in via patreon in-game to play the fucking "actual" game with unblurred cg.

4.00 star(s) 62 Votes