pussyreaperxxx

Oct 18, 2018
Alternatively, instead of uploading you can-
go to main thread, click report on the main post and just share the Dev's original links as "game update" so that only mods can see it and mirror it themselves.

I do that when I'm feeling lazy but obviously, that takes more time as mods need to see it and then mirror it and then update the thread.

iluvbewbs

Mar 5, 2018
go to main thread, click report on the main post and just share the Dev's original links as "game update" so that only mods can see it and mirror it themselves.

I do that when I'm feeling lazy but obviously, that takes more time as mods need to see it and then mirror it and then update the thread.
remove this post lmao. what if the dude gives up trying and actually does what you said. then no games for today

• Haha
Reactions: crotch69
Jul 21, 2020

here these are some of the sites that will let you upload the file anonymously, try the wormhole site first...do it for the culture love.

ManBearPig89

Mar 5, 2018

I might have to given pixeldrain gives me a server error when uploading large files (no issue with a small test file) - back to trying gofile as a zip.

• Haha
Reactions: crotch69

ManBearPig89

Mar 5, 2018
Says I can share it - not sure how that works given its still uploading?

I'll assume this link only works properly once the upload is finished - which is looking like it is going to take... a while to say the least. give it maybe 20 minutes or so.

Reactions: Semetrika
Jul 21, 2020

I'll assume this link only works properly once the upload is finished - which is looking like it is going to take... a while to say the least. give it maybe 20 minutes or so.
no problem if possible keep on updating if stuff doesn't workout

Joker12345@#€

Jul 17, 2022

Why you just share the link from Patreon directly here

wei698696

Jan 12, 2023

Hopefully I can download it when it's done, Please let us know when you're done,thanks

4.00 star(s) 63 Votes