WingedKing

May 17, 2019
Yah. Like they treat him as an asshole in the cheating path. While in the cuckold path he is considered a chad.
I still haven't played yet the main game because i wanted the content to pile up but shouldn't that be the blackmail path? So the cheating path isn't about her wanting to cheat? Or maybe the story is still so early that she still haven't fallen?

Anyway can you tell me how much content the other girl take? I'm interested only in camilla. Thanks

forceline0

Sep 23, 2017
Can't believe I am saying this but, the rpgm was a lot better. This renpy version is very confusing.
There is no pattern the way the options are displayed, a lot of places just don't do anything, most of the time you are just wandering trying to find something to progress the story.
I think this is the author trying to move from rpgm and is a good thing...but the way it is right now is a lot worse than the rpgm.
And the paths from rpgm version...feels like they are lost now...

iluvbewbs

Mar 5, 2018
I still haven't played yet the main game because i wanted the content to pile up but shouldn't that be the blackmail path? So the cheating path isn't about her wanting to cheat? Or maybe the story is still so early that she still haven't fallen?

Anyway can you tell me how much content the other girl take? I'm interested only in camilla. Thanks
early, yes. cheating route? for camila it has petting and a bj in the 0.4.4 and this update contains sharper visuals + gangsta rap + infinite twerk + infinite petting + infinite bjs + sex (just the tip)

ahoboman

Jun 14, 2018

Be prepare to be very disappointed. The game is a slow and I mean very SLOW burn experience.

In the cheating path, main girl will cheat, just no sex yet. I suppose in this update I will find out. Still downloading. But the way the main girls, and even other the girls comes of and treat the main bad guy like is he still an asshole. They despise him. Yet they will cheat. And sleep with him.

In the cuckold path the main girl and other girls comes of and treat the main bad guy as he is some kind of chad, hunk, like he is so hot kind of vibe and they all kind of want him in one way or another without admitting it. There is no cuckery yet. I suppose this will happen in the next update.

In the blackmail path, main girl will get deflower by the end of that path. Cliff hanger leaves room for more update. But in this one main girl comes of and treats bad guys as just, well a bad guy. The rest of the girl are no where in sight in this path. This path is the most inconsistence and messy.

maverickson

Jun 5, 2024
View attachment 3292785

Overview
The life of a short man is difficult, even more so having a spectacular girlfriend and being surrounded by bad people. Fred is that man, he isn't racist, but the man who made his life a hell is black, he bullied Fred in every year on school but, this year is different, it's their last year of classes and things seem to be going well. ¿Will Fred be able to finish the year with his relationship intact?​

Thread Updated: 2024-06-19
Release Date: 2024-06-16
Developer: Shamantr - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.4b
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Gameplay:

DOWNLOAD
Ren'py version (Chapter 5)
Win/Linux
: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -

RPGM version (Chapter 1-4)
ManBearPig89 Thanks for the link

View attachment 3000686 View attachment 3298193 View attachment 3298195 View attachment 3298194 View attachment 3000708 View attachment 3000705 View attachment 3000685 View attachment 3291822 View attachment 3291820 View attachment 3291817 View attachment 3291819 View attachment 3461006 View attachment 3461005 View attachment 3461007
sorry to say but this is the worst game i ever played, story was crap

WingedKing

May 17, 2019
Be prepare to be very disappointed. The game is a slow and I mean very SLOW burn experience.

In the cheating path, main girl will cheat, just no sex yet. I suppose in this update I will find out. Still downloading. But the way the main girls, and even other the girls comes of and treat the main bad guy like is he still an asshole. They despise him. Yet they will cheat. And sleep with him.

In the cuckold path the main girl and other girls comes of and treat the main bad guy as he is some kind of chad, hunk, like he is so hot kind of vibe and they all kind of want him in one way or another without admitting it. There is no cuckery yet. I suppose this will happen in the next update.

In the blackmail path, main girl will get deflower by the end of that path. Cliff hanger leaves room for more update. But in this one main girl comes of and treats bad guys as just, well a bad guy. The rest of the girl are no where in sight in this path. This path is the most inconsistence and messy.
I see thanks, so it was better if he only did RR and make it more flesh out. I’m okey with slow corruption but it almost a year and still no sex man, and since i care only for Camilla then it is even more slow for me.

Doshima

Modder
May 19, 2017
There's a bug on the Tier 3 scene of the Locker Room minigame, it's when.
I've already informed the error to Shaman, but for now, press rollback when you get the error and save the game, then start a new game and continue the game without getting the Tier 3 scene.

4.00 star(s) 62 Votes