V&M

Donor
Feb 10, 2020
What to do in this part? I go to rooms and nothing happens, in one room there is a bed, I've clicked everywhere and nothing happens, on the other door only the handle appears.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ahoboman

Jun 14, 2018
Well I can say I both hate and like it. While animation and mini is more cared for, the free roam part of is gone thus make the game too quick. I feel I am just watch versus really playing something. 2.5 outts 5. Model as usual 10 outta 5.

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
ShadowsOfDesire-0.4b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

incspector

Apr 16, 2018
it is me who missed or this has less content than 0.4.4 ?

edit: oh is new content only but the link of rpg to ren'py port is not there also wich path is hotter cuck ntr or blackmail?

Last edited:
Reactions: Dirtydan6996

taishon

Apr 28, 2022
At the end, the option "change costume" is blocked for me. What i did wrong?
I also faced this blockage, and had to make a rerun. You get that option enabled if you refuse to bath with Cami, then you go to work. After that, you can travel a bit, then you go to one of the shops, and buy Cami some clothes (I bought everything I could afford except the cameras obviously), then once you reach that scene again, you get the option to change clothes, but I wouldn't recommend it for now because it's bugged, and it has been reported already. If you go that route, and choose change clothes, after sending the selfie, you're send back to a nude Cami and you once again get the options to either change clothes (loop and repeat) or cum to continue with the regular ending (Non-Tier 3 and Patreon), and you can basically get that if you skip all of this and just bathe with Cami, so until this is fixed, my recommendation is to ignore it.

Reactions: Ekzar

Hfap5

Oct 13, 2023
Day 400 and I still don't know if there is no content in this game or if I can't get it xd
No one has cleared me of doubt, I don't know if I'm making the wrong choices or if there's just nothing

• Angry
Reactions: rafahli
4.00 star(s) 62 Votes