Mr__Hyper

Formerly 'Mr_Hyper'
Aug 15, 2023
Stop using bloatware anti-virus applications. Use your common sense instead.
While using common sense, many users appreciate the additional layer of security provided by anti-virus applications. These programs helps detectand remove malware that might slip through even the most cautious user's defenses. It's all about finding the right balance and tools that work best for each individual's needs. (as of mine)

Last edited:

zupamupa10

Oct 26, 2021
While using common sense, many users appreciate the additional layer of security provided by anti-virus applications. These programs helps detectand remove malware that might slip through even the most cautious user's defenses. It's all about finding the right balance and tools that work best for each individual's needs. (as of mine)
Sorry if I sounded rude, but Avast is literally a bloatware that offers not much than the default Windows Defender. If security is really a thing for you maybe you should use a better program.

Jannnzmmer

Jul 16, 2019
damn dev really need to compress the game :ROFLMAO:, i've seen the renpy port for chapter 1-4 and it actually reduce the size from 11.9gb to 1.7gb is wild, and it simply by converting the file type for images from png to webp (according to port changelog).

4.00 star(s) 62 Votes