ViihX

Apr 27, 2021
View attachment 3350654
View attachment 3350666

I played the cheating route but didn't see the content of the first picture. What details should I pay attention to.

By the way, may I ask which line triggers the second chapter diagram.

Thank you in advance for your answer. I love you all. Every time I finish playing a route, I always find that I have many pictures that haven't been unlocked
First scene don't exist (for now, at least), it's just a CG made for this moment where the dev explains about the cheating path.

Second scene (btw, my fav scene of the whole game so far) is from one of the variations of the Blackmail path. To get to it in the blackmail path, you need to expose Jessica to Junior at the beginning of the game > then save her when Fred see Junior trying to rape Jessica in the bathroom. By doing this you will unlock this scene, where Junior takes revenge on Fred by making Cami suck his dick.

Jan 16, 2024
View attachment 3350654
View attachment 3350666

I played the cheating route but didn't see the content of the first picture. What details should I pay attention to.

By the way, may I ask which line triggers the second chapter diagram.

Thank you in advance for your answer. I love you all. Every time I finish playing a route, I always find that I have many pictures that haven't been unlocked
this route save file please

thegrindisreal

Dec 19, 2018
the first scene is the end of the cheating route (saving jessica). And the second scene is on the blackmail route.
The game is bad. The game crashes after the bathroom scene with Fred, Jessica and Junior.
Fred tells the comment about Jessica being lighter then Cami and the game blacks out.
...and apparently pressing P fixes the issues wtf...

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 62 Votes