Serenity Life

Jan 21, 2020
Hi there!
Who can write a list of similar games?
It is desirable that the graphics were the same and the style of narration.
Although, the graphics can be similar... it's not Honey Select, is it?

cataed

Mar 15, 2018
Hey, I gotta say, I really love the slower approach in this game, even though at some ponts it get tedious.
Anyway, it seems I am stuck after Cami was seduced by jason at his home.
it swiched character, then I got the heart at melissas where I have to speak with Monel, which is working, but then nothing happens whereever I move. Is there a way to fix this? My last save is a while back (whichs sucks in rpgm)

Doshima

Modder
May 19, 2017
Hey, I gotta say, I really love the slower approach in this game, even though at some ponts it get tedious.
Anyway, it seems I am stuck after Cami was seduced by jason at his home.
it swiched character, then I got the heart at melissas where I have to speak with Monel, which is working, but then nothing happens whereever I move. Is there a way to fix this? My last save is a while back (whichs sucks in rpgm)
If you finished the seduction minigame, you have to talk with Monel in the restaurant and then you have to go to Melissa's apartment, knock on her door, his boyfriend appears and then when you exit the complex you'll find her at the exit.

yrban7477

Oct 8, 2018
The developer himself wrote “Public versions of this game will be released every 2 weeks but”, but where is the update then?

Reactions: Leongen43

EmielRegis

May 9, 2018
The concept is very good but for me it was buggy as hell. First, I had to install Mtool just to move forward because in cheating path black dudes locker was not interactable (I used tutorial from someone here on forum) just to get stuck once again few minutes later infront of school where was the same npc standing twice :D the first one asked to not rat him to his mother (police woman) and the second one was immediately angry because I supposedly trully rat him. After these two conversations I finally met his mother who was asking where is her son and at the end of the conversation game got stuck again...

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
Good Game
Hello friend, if you are right, a good game and after playing Lisa needed a game like this, I admit that it is a great idea that I have never seen implemented in another game to be able to control the cuckold and the bull (strange when I say it like that), I hope May the game not take long to update and that more members like this title so we can publish together, congratulations on your game Shamantr (y) (y) (y)

Starscream76

May 28, 2021
Hello friend, if you are right, a good game and after playing Lisa needed a game like this, I admit that it is a great idea that I have never seen implemented in another game to be able to control the cuckold and the bull (strange when I say it like that), I hope May the game not take long to update and that more members like this title so we can publish together, congratulations on your game Shamantr (y) (y) (y)
I played Lisa but I'm having trouble with the story.
For shadows to have the opportunity to play with the cuckold the wife and the bull it's interesting

Leongen43

Forum Fanatic
Dec 4, 2022
I played Lisa but I'm having trouble with the story.
For shadows to have the opportunity to play with the cuckold the wife and the bull it's interesting
It's true that what attracted me the most about the title was being able to play both roles. I like Lisa because she also has her own thing, but with Jason for some reason I feel like those who cheat in Call Duty Warzone, the advantage I have is enormous and it can be seen. in plain sight :KEK: :KEK:

May 13, 2023
QQ截图20240212174442.png
Where did this image trigger? I found many scenes in the library that I couldn't find, such as the scene where the female lead was wearing a maid dress and Jason fucked her.

Did I choose the wrong option? Please let me know. Thank you very much。

love you~

love the game so much=-=

Reactions: Ale 22
4.00 star(s) 62 Votes