123Ins123

Feb 20, 2021
The scene for sure occurs after she puts the blacked lingere on, and in that moment, you cannot tempt her with your dick at the start, but give her a massage and perform a lapdance, just after that you can go to jasons bedroom and tempt her, the problem is, when you do it, it does not trigger the scene that im talking about, but rather the "tempt her with your cock [blowjob]" scene
No. This happens before she changes into a black bikini. This scene takes place in the bedroom.

thingendless

Jul 2, 2022
Interesting game with awkward dialogue. The game is also painfully slow, for my standards anyways. Is there anything besides the always dash option to somehow speed up the games dialogue, scenes, and/or movement? I can't really be bothered to play it otherwise, rather just look at the file images for the scenes.

TitmusPrime

Apr 28, 2017
Interesting game with awkward dialogue. The game is also painfully slow, for my standards anyways. Is there anything besides the always dash option to somehow speed up the games dialogue, scenes, and/or movement? I can't really be bothered to play it otherwise, rather just look at the file images for the scenes.
I just set the game to x3 speed with MTool and skip most of the quest dialogue while following the path I want from the walkthrough. Lot more tolerable until a renpy version is one day made.

sosoisdas

Mar 27, 2023
i had to start over like 5 times before anything fun happened and just clicking through all of it is kinda tiresome (sry dev not meant as critique), is there anyway i can just look at scenes or a video of someone playing through it?

Kyzer05

Oct 28, 2020
Honestly most of rpgm are annoying asf playing, and this one doesn't make exception at all... and on top of that i lost my fucking saves and just has to redo it all over again. And full save would not have help much since there is (ofc) no recollection room.
Pretty frustrating cauz it seems to have pretty good NTR/Cuckold content, and i love design of the FMC

Doshima

Modder
May 19, 2017
Honestly most of rpgm are annoying asf playing, and this one doesn't make exception at all... and on top of that i lost my fucking saves and just has to redo it all over again. And full save would not have help much since there is (ofc) no recollection room.
Pretty frustrating cauz it seems to have pretty good NTR/Cuckold content, and i love design of the FMC
Yes there's a recollection room (G button).

onesmackman

May 10, 2020
I played 3 hours and it made me remember why I don't play rpgm games anymore. It is WAY too slow an engine. I will go back to Renpy games and I advise you to switch to it if you want more people to play your game. I want to continue your game but not like this.
I downloaded a mod/hack called "RPGMV_SpeedPlugin" from a modding forum. Made this game SO much better. Speeds the game from 2 to 10 times faster at the press of the button. It did lag out some of the sex scenes near the end of the game, but that can be fixed by just reverting to x1 normal speed.

Reactions: aordd69

King66

Jan 28, 2023
my computer screen got black in 2nd part of a test ... i re start the game several times but i got same error ..
any one have a solution

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Alea iacta est

MisterZone

Jan 21, 2020
Older reviewers should go back and play the game to give an honest review.
Currently there's much more content than last year.

yrban7477

Oct 8, 2018
The developer himself wrote “Public versions of this game will be released every 2 weeks but”, but where is the update then?

Reactions: Leongen43

dara122

Jan 3, 2021
I get a black screen after the scene in the bathroom with Jessica, Junior, and Fred... Is anyone else experiencing this? What can I do to fix it? (It's the cheating path)

4.00 star(s) 62 Votes