Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
The walkthrough tells you what are the options you need to pick to enter into each path. You seem to be picking the same options all the time that's why you're always getting the ending of the cuckold path.
Nah Im just trying the cuck path, but it seems that actually after the swimming pool activity is its end then, sad. Well is next update's about which path now ?

Doshima

Modder
May 19, 2017
Nah Im just trying the cuck path, but it seems that actually after the swimming pool activity is its end then, sad. Well is next update's about which path now ?
Next update is on the cuckold path, make sure to get the other two scenes on the school if you want, the blindfold and the gym one.

Doshima

Modder
May 19, 2017
Any worth differences between them ?
That depends on you, for me there is differences on the approaches that Jason makes on Cami. I would also recommend you to play the Cheating and the Blackmail path because you're missing on a lot of sexual content between Jason and the other girls, and specially with Cami.

Jun 26, 2023
Imma write a longer review but tl;dr: bad english, bad writing, character models aren’t stylistically coherent (Western game models and anime style models), lengthy walls of pointless rambling text which are not skippable, Jason playthrough is pure trash (dont wanna play a NTRer char in a NTR game), fake reviews and bait images that give illusion of a lot of content being present which brings me to the fact that there’s no sex scene and the game just ends with hidden BJ.

For anyone else reading don’t goon to this game, it will easily waste 3-4 hours of your time with no satisfying conclusion or rewatchable scenes. That is inadequate even for a RPGM game.

• Angry
Reactions: yrban7477

Doshima

Modder
May 19, 2017
Imma write a longer review but tl;dr: bad english, bad writing, character models aren’t stylistically coherent (Western game models and anime style models), lengthy walls of pointless rambling text which are not skippable, Jason playthrough is pure trash (dont wanna play a NTRer char in a NTR game), fake reviews and bait images that give illusion of a lot of content being present which brings me to the fact that there’s no sex scene and the game just ends with hidden BJ.

For anyone else reading don’t goon to this game, it will easily waste 3-4 hours of your time with no satisfying conclusion or rewatchable scenes. That is inadequate even for a RPGM game.
1) Text is skipabble (SHIFT)
2) English is not the Dev's main language, and if you think this is bad writing then that's your opinion but allow me to say that there's at least 85% of the NTR games in this site that has A LOT of poor writing compared to this one.
3) I don't really understand what you mean by stylistically coherent.
4) "Jason's playthrough is pure trash" You're making an assumption on something you personally don't like so that's not a valid point.
5) Fake reviews? Bait images? Dude did you actually played all the routes and saw all the content? There's a lot of sexual scenes giving the fact that this game is just at 0.3 and there's only been 3 DAYS in the game.
6) "No satisfying conclusion or rewatchable scenes" There's a gallery with all the sexual scenes of the cheating path that you can access with G. And by satisfying conclusion again you're making a personal assumption.

Karcosa

Apr 26, 2023
Finished the update with 2 diff endings on the tent, love this game and update too, even tho im more into the other 2 paths, i 100% sure know the endings, is a huge bait into "oh, it was her" and not the person you expect on the tent, but it will be incredible if the dev surprise us and its who we think it is, that would be good to see how he can continue with the cheating path if on that tent is "her". I would love a sub path that our boy knows what she is doing and he somehow starts enjoying it or planning some kind of crazy revenge lol or both. Anyway, love this game, amazing art, animations, writing, everything. Rpgm? it is what it is :)

Reactions: yrban7477

123Ins123

Feb 20, 2021
Finished the update with 2 diff endings on the tent, love this game and update too, even tho im more into the other 2 paths, i 100% sure know the endings, is a huge bait into "oh, it was her" and not the person you expect on the tent, but it will be incredible if the dev surprise us and its who we think it is, that would be good to see how he can continue with the cheating path if on that tent is "her". I would love a sub path that our boy knows what she is doing and he somehow starts enjoying it or planning some kind of crazy revenge lol or both. Anyway, love this game, amazing art, animations, writing, everything. Rpgm? it is what it is :)
I'm just wondering how you ended the game and didn't realize what kind of girl is in the tent with the blacks. Couldn't you see the face of Fred's sister???

Reactions: SimilarToMe
May 30, 2017
I'm a little bit lost. Where can I have the threesome scene from Camila and Jason and Junior? My save end after seeing Sarah being bound

Jun 26, 2023
1) Text is skipabble (SHIFT)
2) English is not the Dev's main language, and if you think this is bad writing then that's your opinion but allow me to say that there's at least 85% of the NTR games in this site that has A LOT of poor writing compared to this one.
3) I don't really understand what you mean by stylistically coherent.
4) "Jason's playthrough is pure trash" You're making an assumption on something you personally don't like so that's not a valid point.
5) Fake reviews? Bait images? Dude did you actually played all the routes and saw all the content? There's a lot of sexual scenes giving the fact that this game is just at 0.3 and there's only been 3 DAYS in the game.
6) "No satisfying conclusion or rewatchable scenes" There's a gallery with all the sexual scenes of the cheating path that you can access with G. And by satisfying conclusion again you're making a personal assumption.
1. The speed is still slow, further slowed down by random parts where the dev has decided to randomly slow the text even further for dramatic effect.
2. I realize he is spanish speaker, but if it's a game made in English I expect a decent english, not this
3. Some characters look like they're from your average WHG, while other have pure Honey Select look to them.
4. I'm not making an assumption, I'm presenting my opinion.
5. There's no satisfying scenes, only some slow burn (done incorrectly) that will waste your time. Reviews don't really reflect the reality of this game, and that makes me suspicious about why they have given 4 to 5 stars.
6. I haven't realized about the G key, but I'm still only presenting my opinion, not making an "assumption". I'm guessing you are the writer :sneaky:.

Doshima

Modder
May 19, 2017
1. The speed is still slow, further slowed down by random parts where the dev has decided to randomly slow the text even further for dramatic effect.
2. I realize he is spanish speaker, but if it's a game made in English I expect a decent english, not this
3. Some characters look like they're from your average WHG, while other have pure Honey Select look to them.
4. I'm not making an assumption, I'm presenting my opinion.
5. There's no satisfying scenes, only some slow burn (done incorrectly) that will waste your time. Reviews don't really reflect the reality of this game, and that makes me suspicious about why they have given 4 to 5 stars.
6. I haven't realized about the G key, but I'm still only presenting my opinion, not making an "assumption". I'm guessing you are the writer :sneaky:.
Welp, it's his first game ever made and the improvements made from the first versions up until the latest one is clearly big. And yes, he payed almost 30 users in this forum to leave high stars reviews on his game.

And again you're wrong about your assumption, because I'm not the writer ;).

When you say "the game is shit" "Jason's POV is pure trash" that's not an opinion, it's an assumption. By being rude you'll not get what you want.

And I have the best solution for you if you're throwing so much hate in this game. Just leave and put the game on ignore ;).

joshuaalcabar

Aug 15, 2022
THIS! Rpgm is unplayable
I agree before this is my problem I lost lot of time playing games and even lost sleep and need work the next day, you cannot say no to continue playing specially if the story is so good but the problem if you lost control it will affect your daily rest and not good for health that is why now i really set alarm everytime i will play max is 2 hours a day whatever happens I will stop and go back to reality fuck real girl and just continue when im completly alone again LOL

• Haha
Reactions: Alea iacta est

P3zz0

MP-40 Enjoyer
Donor
Compressor
Jul 8, 2017
Please go back discussing the game/update instead of getting off-topic and feeding the troll(s).
Failure to comply will result in warnings being issued and the last page being sanitised.

HueyFreeman32

Jun 3, 2018
i been trying to play this game and every update i hae to start anew . well i did it again this time for the cheating path. have 5 saves and had shut the game off and came back after some time. well now everytime i load this game up it doesnt see m saves even tho all my saves is in the saves folder with its files .sigh...... imma just delete this and move on.

4.00 star(s) 62 Votes