Madarahyuuga

Feb 6, 2020
Hey, I managed to get to the new update from an older save but now in the 3rd part of Camila's test in the room the screen always goes black and has a lot of bugs, I've restarted several times and it keeps giving this error

Omerosan

Oct 25, 2022
I can't enter the school on the first day after the prologue. I talked with everrybody who was able for chat. But then nothing happens. Fred just can't go inside school. Why is that?

Sheguito

Feb 6, 2023
Hello, has anyone done all the routes? And do you have the saves?
because my English is horrible and it makes it difficult for me to do them well

Hola, ¿alguien hizo todas las rutas? ¿Y tienes los save?
porque mi ingles es horrible y me complica hacerlas bien

Heinz Pontes

Jul 20, 2017
Can someone for the love of God share a save with me that is at the beginning of the cuckhold route, I can't get on that route at all
PLEASEEEEE

Reactions: yrban7477

Karcosa

Apr 26, 2023
Great update, one of my fav ntr/nts games, the art is amazing, animations too and the writing works. I just hope next update goes into one of the others paths too.

Niraeza

Aug 9, 2019
Great update, one of my fav ntr/nts games, the art is amazing, animations too and the writing works. I just hope next update goes into one of the others paths too.
The plan seems to be focusing on one path per update. So this current path we just got shouldn't get updated until 3 updates from now.

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
Yo guys, I am on cuck path, and the game ends with Jason telling Fred about seeing him at pool and says thank you for playing 0.2c, so is this a bug or why I cant access 0.3 ?

Niraeza

Aug 9, 2019
Yo guys, I am on cuck path, and the game ends with Jason telling Fred about seeing him at pool and says thank you for playing 0.2c, so is this a bug or why I cant access 0.3 ?
Each update focuses on one path. Your path will come either in the next update or the update after.

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
Each update focuses on one path. Your path will come either in the next update or the update after.
Ehm, but in the walkthrough there's continuation to the path itself still, and it's 0.3b but it thanks you for 0.2c, was this scene the last one in the path or something bugged out ?

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
Can anyone of you guys tell me how to access the content in the cuckold path AFTER the swimming pool scene with the towel ? the games ends for me thanking for playing 0.2c

Doshima

Modder
May 19, 2017
Can anyone of you guys tell me how to access the content in the cuckold path AFTER the swimming pool scene with the towel ? the games ends for me thanking for playing 0.2c
Because you're playing the cuckold route dude. The 0.3b is for the cheating path. And if you see in the walkthrough, it tells you that the 0.3b content starts in the cheating path.

Yougiblack

Sep 30, 2018
Because you're playing the cuckold route dude. The 0.3b is for the cheating path. And if you see in the walkthrough, it tells you that the 0.3b content starts in the cheating path.
Huh ? Wait but what about the other stuff mentioned like ScoyNeko and whatnot, these are all after the 3 options to do in the school, but it ends before being able to do these stuff in the city.

Doshima

Modder
May 19, 2017
Huh ? Wait but what about the other stuff mentioned like ScoyNeko and whatnot, these are all after the 3 options to do in the school, but it ends before being able to do these stuff in the city.
The walkthrough tells you what are the options you need to pick to enter into each path. You seem to be picking the same options all the time that's why you're always getting the ending of the cuckold path.

4.00 star(s) 62 Votes