Niraeza

Aug 9, 2019
I really doubt he's Hispanic. He didn't take the time to put the game in Spanish. It's very rare that fetish in LATAm. It's something that's unique to white Americans and secondarily to the Japanese, but they know how to do it well, while Americans only know how to make cuck content
You should look at the developer notes on the front page some time. You might glean some information that you sorely lack for this baseless viewpoint you hold. Also, if I recall correctly, but I'm pretty sure he even slips in some spanish words here and there in the dialogue of the game. If that's not a tell that he's hispanic, then I don't know what is.

Wizmoe

Oct 1, 2019
Did the cuck path and only saw two scenes (Ella bj and Melissa bj). Did I do something wrong or is there really that little in the game? The img folder has over 4400 pictures.

Doshima

Modder
May 19, 2017
Did the cuck path and only saw two scenes (Ella bj and Melissa bj). Did I do something wrong or is there really that little in the game? The img folder has over 4400 pictures.
Remember there's 3 main paths in the game, and each path has it's sub routes with different content.

Aug 30, 2022
If someone has a bug on cheating route where Jason can't interact with his locker after you done your things with Melissa, open the game with an MTool, find this toggle (Map > EV009, you have to be in main hall with lockers) and switch it. Now you will see red trigger light near Jason's locker.

mtool_bug.jpg

Last edited:

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
where do i put that file
It's 3 files. Extract them from the archive then put them where you always put rpgmaker saves.
...Shadows Of Desire\www\save

Check if it works. There is a possibility they won't but i won't explain that if those saves work for you.

nonotme101

Mar 7, 2022
It's 3 files. Extract them from the archive then put them where you always put rpgmaker saves.
...Shadows Of Desire\www\save

Check if it works. There is a possibility they won't but i won't explain that if those saves work for you.
they dont work

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
they dont work
I thought they wouldn't.
The reason , and explanation what you need to do, is as follows.

The guy who shared the saved forgot edit: refused (the meanie!) to include the global.rpgsave file. Without it your game do not recognize saves. Always include said file because if you don't, one has to do this to make it work.

Check the saves and notice how they are named file13, file14 and file15.rpgsave. This means they will occupy save slot 13, 14 and 15 in your game. Launch your game and start a new or load a save if you have one. Then open save menu and save your game three time. Make sure you save to the slot 13, 14 and 15!

(You can alternatively rename the save files to, for example file1, file2 and file3.rpgsave or whatever, the numbers will represent which save slot they will occupy and to those slots you will have to save within the game first.)

Then exit the game. This way your game creates the necessary global.rpgsave file and has file13, file14 and file15. Now you replace those with the ones you downloaded and voila, the saves will function.

One doesn't have to do this when the person who shares saves share global.rpgsave as well. Otherwise you will have to do this saving/renaming/replacing thing.

Last edited:
Reactions: yrban7477

Doshima

Modder
May 19, 2017
I thought they wouldn't.

The guy who shared the saved forgot to include the global.rpgsave file. Without it your game do not recognize saves. Always include said file because if you don't, one has to do this to make it work.

Check the saves and notice how they are named file13, file14 and file15.rpgsave. This means they will occupy save slot 13, 14 and 15 in your game. Launch your game and start a new or load a save if you have one. Then open save menu and save your game three time. Make sure you save to the slot 13, 14 and 15!

(You can alternatively rename the save files to, for example file1, file2 and file3.rpgsave or whatever, the numbers will represent which save slot they will occupy and to those slots you will have to save within the game first.)

Then exit the game. This way your game creates the necessary global.rpgsave file and has file13, file14 and file15. Now you replace those with the ones you downloaded and voila, the saves will function.

One doesn't have to do this when the person who shares saves share global.rpgsave as well. Otherwise you will have to do this saving/renaming/replacing thing.
I don't share my global.rpgsave because there is a chance that if they replace their global.rpgsave with mine, their saves may not appear for them. If they have a save in space 7 and my global does not have a save in space 7, that save will not appear. :LOL:

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
I don't share my global.rpgsave because there is a chance that if they replace their global.rpgsave with mine, their saves may not appear for them. If they have a save in space 7 and my global does not have a save in space 7, that save will not appear. :LOL:
For a rookie the shared global works :sneaky: The rest of us can handle both case all the same. Thx the share btw.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Doshima

nonotme101

Mar 7, 2022
I thought they wouldn't.

The guy who shared the saved forgot edit: refused (the meanie!) to include the global.rpgsave file. Without it your game do not recognize saves. Always include said file because if you don't, one has to do this to make it work.

thank you kind sir you are a genius

Reactions: yrban7477
4.00 star(s) 62 Votes