Doshima

Modder
May 19, 2017
i been trying to play this game and every update i hae to start anew . well i did it again this time for the cheating path. have 5 saves and had shut the game off and came back after some time. well now everytime i load this game up it doesnt see m saves even tho all my saves is in the saves folder with its files .sigh...... imma just delete this and move on.
That's just a global.rpgsave problem, make a new save in the game and then replace those saves with the ones you have. First make sure to move your saves out of the save folder.

Reactions: HueyFreeman32
Jul 1, 2019
You are correct about me assuming whether you are the writer.
Incorrect about me assuming that Jason's POV is trash. Assumption would mean that I didn't playthrough and experience it, that I'm just feeling like it's trash, but I did experience it, and so I have formed and presented an opinion. Maybe open a dictionary.

Your solution to an interesting game with bad execution is to ignore it. My solution is to give it criticism that can highlight the issues with the game (and if the author is open minden enough, even make it better). Overall, I am doing more for the game and it's developers than you do with your glazing.

Have a good one though.
U are free to make ur own game and make it to your perfect expectations…

The people that make games do it mostly free and at their own free time…if everyone criticizes every game then we wouldnt have this site as their is no perfect game for everyone…

Reactions: MisterZone

Sparkfox

Jul 13, 2021
Does this game have a gallery? The img folder has way more stuff than I've seen so Im confused. I don't wanna play through this again cuz its so damn slow. Shit's hot, but its way too slow.

Doshima

Modder
May 19, 2017
Does this game have a gallery? The img folder has way more stuff than I've seen so Im confused. I don't wanna play through this again cuz its so damn slow. Shit's hot, but its way too slow.
By pressing G you access the gallery, you have 3 main routes and each route also has sub routes. So you have to play more than one time to see all the content.

Reactions: Sparkfox

wizal

Jul 4, 2019
in cheating route, when jason tempts camilla the third time, it shows just one of the two animations

if you look at the game files, there's a different version of this temp called 5_templust3_x, how can you trigger it to happen, i tried couple of times, but i cant activate it.
is this for patreons only ?

Raffes

Jan 18, 2023
After i talk with Sarah and Manoel the game don't show any Mark to take the bus. I'm stuck there. Help please.

123Ins123

Feb 20, 2021
After i talk with Sarah and Manoel the game don't show any Mark to take the bus. I'm stuck there. Help please.
Go back to the city map. You leave the pub where you talked to them, and to the right there is an icon for moving to another location (a dark triangle)

123Ins123

Feb 20, 2021
in cheating route, when jason tempts camilla the third time, it shows just one of the two animations

if you look at the game files, there's a different version of this temp called 5_templust3_x, how can you trigger it to happen, i tried couple of times, but i cant activate it.
is this for patreons only ?
This happens in Jason's house, in the bedroom on the second floor, when you select the line "tempt her with your dick" (it seems that it is indicated there)

yesus123

Jan 7, 2024
Have to say, Camille's model is in the tier of perfectly tasteful thiccness of Amelie from Heart Problems. Kudos, dev.
[/CITA]It's very difficult to develop that character from what I see, I did it in Honey Select 2 it took me a lot but it gets done

wizal

Jul 4, 2019
This happens in Jason's house, in the bedroom on the second floor, when you select the line "tempt her with your dick" (it seems that it is indicated there)

The scene for sure occurs after she puts the blacked lingere on, and in that moment, you cannot tempt her with your dick at the start, but give her a massage and perform a lapdance, just after that you can go to jasons bedroom and tempt her, the problem is, when you do it, it does not trigger the scene that im talking about, but rather the "tempt her with your cock [blowjob]" scene

4.00 star(s) 62 Votes