yrban7477

Oct 8, 2018
Yes, talk to Gaia (blonde girl at the side of the bathroom's doors) when Cami is alone waiting for you in the hallway and tell her you don't have a girlfriend.
Can I have some details?
Where can I talk to Gaia? Is this at the end of the current version of the game??
I don't remember this moment at all

yrban7477

Oct 8, 2018
Guys !
Maybe someone will make an adequate walkthrough of the game with all the options??
I personally am already confused about the options.
I thought that there were three options for passing the game and the fourth was secret. But it turns out there are more options.
Maybe someone will take the trouble to make a detailed walkthrough of the game???
In some version I even got to the point where the main character Fred was congratulated on his birthday by his father)))))))))

ahoboman

Jun 14, 2018
Yes, talk to Gaia (blonde girl at the side of the bathroom's doors) when Cami is alone waiting for you in the hallway and tell her you don't have a girlfriend.
Okay I know Gaia is but you have to more detail then that. Does matter if I save Je
When Camila spends time with Jason at the school switching from one place to another

Ah thank you. With this I have finally unlocked all ending. Apparently this ending was colored in black in the guide. Now I understand. Wish the walkthrough was label more correctly, or cleanly. But thank my good man of culture.

Reactions: yrban7477

Vampire_Lord

Aug 9, 2020
Okay I know Gaia is but you have to more detail then that. Does matter if I save Je

Ah thank you. With this I have finally unlocked all ending. Apparently this ending was colored in black in the guide. Now I understand. Wish the walkthrough was label more correctly, or cleanly. But thank my good man of culture.
share de save file

vincentzrm

Aug 30, 2021
NGOTY for me,jason's test is the best ntr scene i ever played,as a japanese,i almost skip every dialogue when i play eng ntrgames, but this game i read every single word and i think it is worthy to pay my time. hope next updata focus on cheating route and more ahegao!

toklap2312

Jun 1, 2023
What is better path for NTR fan? cuckold, cheating or blackmail?
FYI i only did cuckold path. i dont know if i did something wrong in the cuckold path but there is too few camila scenes and not NSFW enough.

Reactions: Ale 22
4.00 star(s) 62 Votes