yrban7477

Oct 8, 2018
I have a quesiton?? I have been following the walkthrough "CUCKOLD PATH" but unable to get Money from Jessica as i didnt expose her.

Also how to get RED BOX Full Access at VAN's Shop. I need 250 to buy it BUT Currenlty only 90 USD in my Account.
take it

Last edited:

yrban7477

Oct 8, 2018
? Это побочная история. Чувак, который опубликовал это, просто увидел красный цвет и предположил, что вы ищете ссылку на игру, а не помощь с основной, он неправильно прочитал, но вы все равно должны оценить, что он изо всех сил старался сделать это, вы знаете.
[/ЦИТИРОВАТЬ]
? It is a side story. The dude that posted it just saw red and assumed you were looking for a link to the game rather than help with the main one, he misread but you should still appreciate that he went out of his way to do it you know.
Yes that's right ! I didn’t read the whole message))))
It’s just that here on the forum, many people were crying that they couldn’t download the Red Room.
As for getting money, use Save Editor, do this at the very beginning of the game and you will have money for everything that may be needed in the game. I personally did just that.

Gwynbleidd7

☣️DANGER☢️
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 18, 2022
Yes that's right ! I didn’t read the whole message))))
It’s just that here on the forum, many people were crying that they couldn’t download the Red Room.
As for getting money, use Save Editor, do this at the very beginning of the game and you will have money for everything that may be needed in the game. I personally did just that.
How to use the save editor friend, excuse my ignorance, thank you

pussyreaperxxx

Oct 18, 2018
$15 version has the same content as $60, just need to wait a couple of days. Besides, bug fixed version is better anyway. Although it would be great if we got to play it during weekend.

Apr 9, 2023
Does anyone have save after the mc saves on of the girl in toilet cause in joiplay its stuck there sound comes and movements happen but there is no visual on screen

4.00 star(s) 62 Votes