AnaBray

Sep 8, 2021
Does anyone have save after the mc saves on of the girl in toilet cause in joiplay its stuck there sound comes and movements happen but there is no visual on screen
how can you even play on fullscreen or stretched m getting blackbars on the sides (joiplay)

Apr 9, 2023
how can you even play on fullscreen or stretched m getting blackbars on the sides (joiplay)
Well i play with black side bars as well its just that after the scene where the MC saved one of his classmates and the black dude shows it on the ohone where the MC is hugging her to the female protag, the screen goes black and the sounds of footsteps running and all came when i tries to move around but the visuals are nit their. If you have a save after that do share it, it’s appreciated

Doshima

Modder
May 19, 2017
Well i play with black side bars as well its just that after the scene where the MC saved one of his classmates and the black dude shows it on the ohone where the MC is hugging her to the female protag, the screen goes black and the sounds of footsteps running and all came when i tries to move around but the visuals are nit their. If you have a save after that do share it, it’s appreciated
Press P when the screen goes black

Jeremiqss

Jan 2, 2023
This is more than 1 whole Gigabyte bigger than the Original Post made by the Developer, why is that?
Why arent you just posting the original media file from the Dev?

careful guys
Do you know if the file has anything brother?

centaurys

Mar 12, 2024
This is more than 1 whole Gigabyte bigger than the Original Post made by the Developer, why is that?

careful guys

careful guys
It's not the game

4.00 star(s) 62 Votes